really annoyed - havent lost again

Snail

havent lost again this week and i'm really annoyed to say the least, ive been good, counted my points. so, its back to the drawing board for me. i knew it didnt work for me but had to give it one last try. just wish i could afford cambridge because i know i can stick to it and although the loss is a bit slower than some for me, at least its a loss.

and i knew people will say you're guaranteed to lose weight if you stick to your points but thats obviously not the case for me.

No wonder youre annoyed!!! Did your class leader not have any suggestions?

It's really frustrating when you stick to any diet and don't lose - or only lose a small amount and know you haven't cheated.
Our bodies are complex things and if you are keeping below 2000 cals per day you must eventually lose the weight ..... sometimes it doesn't come off in regular amounts every week.

I really hope you have a good week and a really good loss next week to make up for it.

No wonder youre annoyed!!! Did your class leader not have any suggestions?

didnt stick around to speak to her

I really hope you have a good week and a really good loss next week to make up for it.

i think i'm gonna move on to something else, WW has been like this in the past for me so dunno why i thought it'd be any different.

just dunno what to do :break_diet:

just been speaking to mum and she's said rather than going to the WW classes why not spend the £20 a month on going to the gym and weigh myself there and still follow WW, i honeslty dont get much out of the classes anyway (apart from chocolate lol) and think they're rubbish so maybe should give that a try.

oh i dunno, i'm at a loss and really disheartened.

Hi Snail
I perfectly agree with you snail it agrees with some and not others when you think you pay that £4.95 out just to get weighed and buy there choc bars and that is all extra on top of your weighing fee. I think you would be better too paying that money a month like you say to go to the gym its alot of money a month .
After all you still have to do it yourself when you come home.
Good luck snail what you decide.

just been speaking to mum and she's said rather than going to the WW classes why not spend the £20 a month on going to the gym and weigh myself there and still follow WW, i honeslty dont get much out of the classes anyway (apart from chocolate lol) and think they're rubbish so maybe should give that a try.

oh i dunno, i'm at a loss and really disheartened.

I think thats a great idea :) I totally grudge paying the money for someone to weigh me when Im more than capable of doing that myself lol I was never into the meetings tho I DO love the choc bars ;) I think putting the money towards the gym is a great idea.... that might just be the boost your metabolism needs too

Hope this week is a better one - IF you decide to give WW one more week.

Don't be disheartened snail! There is a diet out there for everyone and remember that if you are on less than the required calories (around 2000 a day) then you must lose weight in the medium to long term. If you are happy with the WW menu and think you have it sorted then the gym sounds a great idea but make sure you get a gym with decent nutrition and weighing services so you can track your losses accurately.

And I know I am boring but drink loads of water as it is the key to losing weight on any diet!

Mike

Back