Step 1 Sole Source Really annoyed!!!!!!!!

bride2bRobinson

Hi Guys!

I started Sole Source on Sunday and was weighed that day to get my starting weight. When I got back from my consultants house I weighed myself (literally 10 minutes after) so I could see what my scales are in relation to hers.

My scales stay in the same place all week. They do not move and I live alone so no one has altered them in anyway. They are also the weight watchers digital scales (were about £50!)

By my record today I have lost 8.5lbs and I can see it already as i can get into a pair of trousers that I couldn't pull up last week!

Anyway, when I got weighed at my consultants her scales said I only lost 3lbs!!

There is no way! I have dropped a dress size! You don't do that on 3lbs!

I know I should remain positive but when you've done everything by the book and you feel a huge difference, you get angry when you see the numbers not appear!

I know I am right, but it annoys me seeing 3lbs written on your card!

I weighed myself on mt scales literally just before getting in my car to go to her house and I'd lost loads! Getting weighed on Saturday morning so we shall see. People have even commented that I've lost a lot of weight all of a sudden. That isn't a 3lb loss!!

Ask if you can weigh yourself on your scales only, this is what i do with my cdc. As its best to weigh yourself first thing in the morning.

I count my losses from my own scales as I weigh in the mornings & my weight really fluctuates in day! Plus my CDCs scales weighed me different 3 times in a row one night so don't trust them!! Just happy to see my scales going down! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well I get weighed on Saturday and I'm going to take my scales with me so she can see me weigh in and what I am on mine and take them again the next week so I can prove hers aren't right. We shall see x

Back