Really bad day

yoga84

Gold Member
Hi all

I really need some support :-( Had an awful day - fallen out with my big sister big time after a crap day at work.

So today I have had a bar, followed by skittles, then cheese (not much) and now a glass (small) of red wine.

I'm not hungry at all so won't be having anything else to eat but I am drinking water!

Have I ruined my week? Weigh in us Thursday and up until now I had a 100% week. I just don't want other people to effect my losses - I need to be able to control my comfort eating :-(

Help!!!!!!!

Alex xxxx

Alex,
These things happen.
How do you feel right now? I'm guessing not too good. Next time you feel like eating off plan try and remember how you feel now and hopefully you will think twice.
We all have bad days Hun, just start a fresh tomorrow x x

Thanks Bethers - just needed to vent really :-(

I feel awful tbh... I feel like I've really let myself down by getting upset and not sticking to plan. Just made the day even worse!

A
Xx

A bad day does not a bad week make . In fact it sounds as if you have had a bad hour or two rather than a bad day! Put it behind you and go for the rest of the week. That is what I am planning to do after a bad couple of hours myself x

Back