Really Bad Headaches

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Karazykat07, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All,
    I am into week 3 now and feeling so happy about the weight loss so far. Only problem is the last 3 days i have had migraines from hell. I do suffer from them anyway but not usually this constant.
    I think the problem is that i am struggling to drink as much water as i should be.
    If i make the shakes with a pint of water, does that extra half pint come off the 2 litres i am supposed to be drinking??
    I am like a human ice block but not bothered about that, it's just the headaches, i hope they stop :( xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Kate, you can take Nurofen or paracetamol if you need to......but do try and get the water down, any extra counts and maybe make some hot drinks to warm you up?

4. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Sandra. Took some paracetamol, sipped my 2nd litre of water over the evening and had 2 cups of black coffee. Feeling a bit better now so i will make sure i up my fluid intake xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.