Really cant stomach the water

kirstyjade

The thing i hate most about this diet is the amount of water you need to consume... Im only able to stomach 1 pint a day it makes me feel like im going to vomit, iv also tried the water flavourings and i hate them. Im really thirsty and dnt know what to do
Any ideas? X

I can't drink tap water. And I don't like the flabourings either.

But I love bottled water and I drink out of the bottle.

You must drink least 2 litres of water or this diet be a waste of time.

Do you like t? Can you make yourself a pot of t and let it cool and drink that with some ice cubes perhaps ?

Have you tried bottled fizzy water? I drink tap water through the day, about 2 litres and then move onto fizzy in the evening as I've had enough of plain water by then.

I only drink bottled water and have favourites in that too, as some are yuk in my opinion.

Just to add I been drinking Aldi bottled water, comes in a pack of 4 2 litre bottles for 99p or £!.99 sorry forgot which now.. It is tasteless just like my fave highland spring...

Toria 1 said:
I only drink bottled water and have favourites in that too, as some are yuk in my opinion.

Lol Toria I feel the same about water - everyone else thinks I'm crazy! Am very particular... faves are volvic and Isklar
Some are really hard to drink, especially tap water in london. And my boyfriends room is literally over run with plastic bottles, but if I'm only drinking water it has to be nice bottled water!

I couldnt manage the water, so I now have an extra pint of water with my shake & ice cubes so I only need to sip through a pint of water on its own, seems to be working, my headaches have gone & it bloats me when I have a shake, it feels like ive had a three course meal lol:)

Rider said:
Lol Toria I feel the same about water - everyone else thinks I'm crazy! Am very particular... faves are volvic and Isklar
Some are really hard to drink, especially tap water in london. And my boyfriends room is literally over run with plastic bottles, but if I'm only drinking water it has to be nice bottled water!

I'm like that about sparkling water people think I'm mad. I love the Italian water in glass bottle beginning with P x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
I'm like that about sparkling water people think I'm mad. I love the Italian water in glass bottle beginning with P x

Pellegrino? It is pretty nice (the still version) not at all keen on sparkling! Sort of wish I was would give me more variety lol x

Rider said:
Pellegrino? It is pretty nice (the still version) not at all keen on sparkling! Sort of wish I was would give me more variety lol x

That's the one. I only buy sparking but I down some still highland spring wen in a rush from garage etc xx

Everyone thinks I'm weird cos I have favourite water I only drink Buxton or highland spring glad its proven I'm not weird lol x

ladybug25 said:
Everyone thinks I'm weird cos I have favourite water I only drink Buxton or highland spring glad its proven I'm not weird lol x

Either that or we're all weird haha xx

Back