really disappointed..so weak willed

slimmer2moro

Today is day 7 and for the last couple of days i've been feeling better but today we went out for the day..hubby and two little children. I prepared a lovely picnic for them to enjoy and sat with my black coffee..then at about 3pm something came over me and i ate the sandwich that my litle girl had left, and the rest and finished with an icecream. I feel really bad now tonight as i feel i can only do this diet if i have no plans! Being overweight is restricting me so much but then being on Lt is also restricting me from the things that i can enjoy...like eating out..etc. So sorry guys for this negative post. I have my weigh in in the morning and plan on doing another week, my hubby is away for 10 days and i'd love for him to see a difference when he gets home. xx

well it's done now hun.
just stick to it from now on.
your weigh in should spur you on enough to get through next week.

you will have knocked yourself out of ketosis now though so be prepared in case any of the nasty few days return x

Agree with what taff has said hun, dust yourself off and put it down to a blip- one never to be repeated.

Take it easy for a few days as going back in ketosis and once youve weighed in and see how much youve lost after being on the straight and narrow you will be absolutely thrilled and no doubt your husband will notice too.

xx

Today is day 7 and for the last couple of days i've been feeling better but today we went out for the day..hubby and two little children. I prepared a lovely picnic for them to enjoy and sat with my black coffee..then at about 3pm something came over me and i ate the sandwich that my litle girl had left, and the rest and finished with an icecream. I feel really bad now tonight as i feel i can only do this diet if i have no plans! Being overweight is restricting me so much but then being on Lt is also restricting me from the things that i can enjoy...like eating out..etc. So sorry guys for this negative post. I have my weigh in in the morning and plan on doing another week, my hubby is away for 10 days and i'd love for him to see a difference when he gets home. xx

Oh chick!!!!! Never mind eh...you feel bad for doing it but when you get weighed in the morning you'll get your head back round it.
Draw a line under today, see how much you've lost tomorrow and hit the shakes (and the water) like you mean it.
You know you can do it - you've done it before and did brill!!
Good luck xx

Let me see if I can show you another view.
I lost 9kg in 5 weeks and when I did everyone notice. Then I took a break and started again. Those 9kg's has made such a difference to me, most people lose 2 or 3 times more than me as I lose small amounts. I am 2 sizes smaller and look way better than I did before. If you just carry on until you are a couple of sizes smaller then maybe you will see and feel the difference which will motivate you to carry on. The food will be there when you start eating again. You can do a lot of things without eating. People have gone to weddings, had birthday parties and celebrated their aniversary without eating or drinking.

I personally love eating. The act of eating is what I miss the most. My husband works evenings so I miss having breakfast with him. I just prepare it for him. I miss all of this but I know that I love it even more when he is pleased for me as I look and feel better. I love it even more when I can buy clothes that fit me and look good on me rather than looking for big sizes and clothes that cover my back side.

This diet is the only thing that has worked for me and I have tried them all. See this as your last chance to really lose weight. Keep yourself busy and carry on until you are more confortable with your body. You know that being overweight is restricting you with alot of important stuff. LT does not restrict you taking part, just eating. You will be able to eat and enjoy day's out when you look and feel better hun.

Don't let yourself down and don't take away your chance of really being happy with yourself and your body.

o.k. so you gave in but that is no reason to stop. There is never going to be a right time to start a diet as we will always find an excuse to postpone it. Put to day behind you and do your best to stick with it. You can and will do it!!

Jesi

I so needed to read your post tonight after my run in with the chinese take away. Feel motivated to restart in the morning now, many thanks.

Vanda

Jesi

I so needed to read your post tonight after my run in with the chinese take away. Feel motivated to restart in the morning now, many thanks.

Vanda

You are very welcome hun, the main thing with this diet is to keep busy. Once you get bored the legs start walking towards the kitchen. I am struggling yes, but I have also lost weight and know how it feels to look and feel better. I wish all of you the same thing. There is no other fastest way. It is either this or being big for ever and getting bigger.

This is your first week, it honestly does get easier!! I know that it feels like you can't participate properly when you're on LT & the first few events are tough, especially if they're before you've really seen a significant difference in your weight near the beginning, but, they get easier too! It comes as second nature to me now to get my sparkling water at the pub & I don't even flinch when I go out for meals with people & sit there with just the water. There does come a point where your success on LT becomes so much more important than feeling like you're fully participating. & honestly, I feel more a part of things now than I did 4 stone heavier! Now when I'm out I don't feel like I stick out like a sore thumb, am getting chatted up by people who were previously "out of my league", etc. & no one really notices you're on the water unless you look bothered by it!

As you've said, give it another week & see how you feel! I know quite a few people on here have taken it one week at a time & never looked back! You've admitted your mistake & just need to regain focus!

Good luck :) & sorry, that was a bit of a ramble (it's 4am & I just got home!).

Hannah

thanks again guys, back to it today with a 8.5lb loss...couldn't do it without you xxx

Gratz on your loss - that should give you loads of motivation to stay on track for the next week.

I take it one day/one week at a time and the time has flown by - I'm now into my 10th week - I never would have thought that I would have been so strong and managed to do that. The losses have been great and so much more than I would have done on WW or SW (though I will be going to one of these in a couple of months).

The majority of us have had a slip now and then - we are only human after all - but you just have to think of that horrid number that was on the scales when you started and remember the reasons why you started this in the first place, and of course think of how much better you look and feel as a results of it. Hang in there Baby !! xx :D

Back