Really doing it this time!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissChunks, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. MissChunks

MissChunks Full Member

Hi :D I'm new here but I seem to have had the app for a while! That's been me all over really....good intentions!

However, I got engaged a week or so ago and I want to look my best when I get married and be healthy for life!

I'm 29, female and I'm not sure on my current weight but I'm guessing it's the 18 stone mark! And a size 20.

I did SW in 2004 and got down to 13 stone! I know that's still heavy but I was a small size 16 and carried it well (top heavy!)

I can't keep putting this off. I have a WW calculator and know my allowance as I went once and didn't return!
    Wish me luck....I'm starting Monday! X
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Hi and best of luck . I too lost large amount back in 2004 through Sw , I've started again today and hoping for similar results . Stick with it and use that wedding dress as your goal !!!!! Keep me informed of ye progress
  4. MissChunks

MissChunks Full Member

Will do! Thank you :) keep me posted too :) x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Congratulations. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.