Really dont think I can do this

lumpybumps

I'm on day 3 and I'm just sat here in tears! I'm so hungry! I'm snapping at everyone really badly - bordering on aggressive. I've never felt so hungry in my life! I've had about 2.5 litres of water today and feel like I physically cannot drink any more! I just want to eat.... :(

Stick with it! You're at the stage I was on day 5 when I started. I promise it gets easier from here on. I've been on the plan since the end of January.

Keep going, it'll be worth it! xx

Keep wondering whether I should go onto ss+ just so that I can have a small meal and perhaps a glass of milk?? Would it delay me going into ketosis and/or effect my losses much do you think?

Sorry you feel so crappy, I did too on day 4 and didn't feel better until day 5. The reason u feel so bad is because ur body is goin in to ketosis but it's so worth it when ur there. I would say by day 8 I was back to normal even with more energy than normal.

Try to stick with it, have some green tea or if u must have a bit of chicken breast or boiled egg off of the ss + list. I wouldn't advise drinking milk.

It's so worth it once u start losing weight and another 2 days and you will be fine.

Speak to your cd councillor

I'm doing step 3 - also on day 3 and finding it hard today but gonna stick at it!!! Xxx

Paint your nails or have a bath! Distract yourself from thinking about food.

You CAN do this. We've all struggled and wanted to eat - keep going!!!!
Xx

Try to hang on in there lumpybumps. It will get better, just need to get through these first few days.

Right. The ham incident is behind me. Woken up today with banging head and fuzzy tongue and my mouth tastes like a cesspit so I know ketosis is on its way!!! Thank you for the support xxxx

the ham wouldnt knock you out of ketosis hun so dont beat yourself up , if ever you feel like that just have an SS+ meal it wont affect your weight loss
best of luck for today x

Back