• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really enjoying Slimming World

S: 108kg C: 89.4kg G: 69.9kg BMI: 31.8 Loss: 18.6kg(17.23%)
.... really felt I needed to share that with you :D .. I love it ... healthy eatting easy ... being prepared easy ... never feeling hungary ... fantastic and no cheating because I am eatting nice meals ....WOW ? Is this the new me ?
Its all about flavor and I can make that myself ... xxx

Now I fancy a snack muller light, apple or prawns lol ;);););) and a nice glass of diet pepsi :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st12lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.7%)
I joined 2 weeks ago and am loving it. Can eat so much.
Have you made the SW chips? I had them tonight with Quorn sausages and baked beans. mmmmm

Well done so far for your loss, glad there is someone else like me lol amazing I can eat woohoo. No not tried the SW chips yet keep meaning too although I did roasted veg last sat and cut up the pots like chips didnt par boil but added seasoning guess thats similar and they were lovely ... ;) I am not evening missing chips and they were the thing they got me here at this weight lol :D

Hey Flutter .. your post made me giggle in a nice way , good to hear .. thats fantastic well done and good for you .. hears hoping that will be me soon hehe xxxxx

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
I also love SW, i feel so in control of my diet and life now. Just really wanted to say welldone flutter!! Your loss is brilliant! xx

Thanks flutter I want as many awards as you you have loads well done x

Ah to be in control Pesty thats a dream to me .... xxx

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
i love it too, am rubbish at making sw chips so when oh had aunt bessies oven chips withi home made burger and beans i had them with a jacket potatoe and it was lovely

S: 15st12lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.7%)
Well done so far for your loss, glad there is someone else like me lol amazing I can eat woohoo. No not tried the SW chips yet keep meaning too although I did roasted veg last sat and cut up the pots like chips didnt par boil but added seasoning guess thats similar and they were lovely ... ;) I am not evening missing chips and they were the thing they got me here at this weight lol :D
Deffo try them! :D
Well done on your losses so far too. Excellent stuff. xx