Really excited about tomorrow - back on plan after falling out with myself!!

debtin

Gold Member
No need to reply anyone, though you can if you want. I am writing this as a note to myself. Have went way off track with SW over the past few weeks, eating anything and everything in sight. Total eatathon where nothing was out of bounds. Reason being, i wanted too...wasnt happy with slow weight loss even though havent got much to lose, wasnt happy with my class times (too stressfull taking little one after work) was just in a bad mood with myself and sw. Needless to say i no longer feel as good as i had been on sw, no longer look as good and no longer want to eat copious amounts of junk, bread, chocolate, ice cream. In fact have more or less demolished everything i had in the house, have stocked up on free and superfree foods and will be starting afresh tomorrow!! looking forward to feeling better, seeing results on the scales though have now realised it will take time and that getting to target isnt the most important thing (for me at least) its eating better and feeling better. A good diet is the foundation to a whole load of things....the way you feel, think and approach life!! so good luck to me, i know i can do it...diary and syn counting here i come - rant over x x

just wanted to let u know pet that ur not alone. i am in the same boat i keep saying ill start on monday and end up bingeing all weekend and then one monday turns into another monday....and another...and another...and another..you get my drift.....
im a terrible binge eater and thats what i need to knock on the head in order to do this properly and re-establish a healthy relationship with food.

good luck babes, u seem to have reached a good positive frame of mind to tackle this once and for all. hopefully im not too far behind you lol xxx

I could have written that! I now rea]lise that even 1lb a week is better than nothingn
good l

Back