really feeling it!!

hanellis

Im really feeling down about this tonight. Im finding it such a struggle in the evenings when everyone else is eating apart from me. I end up getting so close to giving in and i know it would be the end if i did. Im trying to stay positive but im just finding it so hard :-( xx

I know how you feel, I find weekends very tough. I hate the anti socialness of it. But when I started I wrote a list of reasons to keep going, I read it whenever it gets tough. Also it does get easier, the first week is the hardest, hang in there - the results are definately worth it!

Well done Hanellis for getting to day 4. I found once I got past the first week it all got a lot easier. My lot are also sat here eating at the moment but it doesn't bother me anymore. Annie's right, make a list of the reasons why you are doing this and keep reading them everytime you feel down. If you want to lose weight fast this is definitely the diet to do but its not easy. Good luck for the weekend.

BM

Ah thanx 4 ur msgs. I have made a list of targets n also keepin photo diary to keep me on track. Going out for a long walk with my hubby and little girl tomo to try n take my mind off it. Have my first weigh in monday. Good sign is my wedding rings are already looser around my finger. Thats got to be a good sign!. Both of your weight losses are great! :). Xx

Can u not plan a nice hot bath or a bit of "you time" while the others eat? Just until you feeling stronger about the whole thing?
You're doing so well, it's not easy, but it's deffo worth it x

Hi yeye :)
You must have read my mind. Thats exactly what i ended up doing. Had a nice hot radox bath with candles and my fave mag. Feeling better this morning. Having my vanilla shake with a little coffee and hot. Lets me feel a little closer to starbucks lol. Its the evenings i struggle with. xx

I struggle at night. I nearly caved last night and Im only on day 4! I compromised and had a glass of wine. Big mistake! I felt really hungry! I feel quite ill this morning. Wont be doing that again :-( Its so hard when everyone is tucking into tasty food around you. I dont mind preparing food but then I want to eat it!

Urgh the nights are so definately the hardest. I think its pretty bad to have drink on the diet isnt it. Just be careful nobody wants you to get ill xx

Kazlah said:
I struggle at night. I nearly caved last night and Im only on day 4! I compromised and had a glass of wine. Big mistake! I felt really hungry! I feel quite ill this morning. Wont be doing that again :-( Its so hard when everyone is tucking into tasty food around you. I dont mind preparing food but then I want to eat it!

Whatever you do don't drink alcohol it's very bad for you on this diet. I don't know the science if it but if you have been tfr drinking alcohol can be dangerous. You need to refeed before drinking.

There is a lot of info online about the dangers of drinking alcohol while in ketosis, dangerous, a big no no!
I always start my shakes at lunch, then one at tea time then I have one on the evening, spaced out with water and coffee, then I may have a "treat" with sparkling water (I've been know to drink it out of a wine glass on a weekend) \0/ x

Haha how very rock and roll of you yeye! :-D xx

my friend drank wine after 7 days on lipotrim and vomited for 2 days afterwards although she was warned not to! it's just not worth it !

glad to hear your back I track tho x

hanellis said:
Haha how very rock and roll of you yeye! :-D xx

Haha! I never thought that I would ever consider soda water "a treat"!

Back