Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Really hate feeling Im eating too much!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eddiesmum2002, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey guys,

Probably hear this a billion times a minute (slight over exaggeration hehe :p) but I'm really panicking that I've eaten too much..
    Posted a food diary on here and when I look back at it I can't help but think sheesh Siobhan.. slow it down.

Anyone else feel the same? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just trust the plan - if what you're eating is free, HE portion or within syn allowance then you are doing just fine - and if you ever doubt it go and spend 5mins looking at the before and after photos above - they truely are all the proof you could ever need!

Relax and enjoy the plan xxx

4. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry - I just saw your stats - you don't need to look at the photos, you're already doing it for yourself, you are the proof that it works!!!!

5. Gemmalina

Gemmalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey eddiesmum

I feel exactly the same as you. My WI is tomorrow evening and will be my second one (excluding the one when you join). I had a great loss last week and yet am still anxious about tomorrow (felt exactly the same last week). I can't get my head around eating so much and loosing weight. I think the key is that you are eating lots, but its the right stuff. All I can say is, my first week was a huge success so I have to just trust in that. What have we got to loose by just going with it and see what happens?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.