• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really hate feeling Im eating too much!

S: 17st10lb C: 13st6lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 4st4lb(24.19%)
Hey guys,

Probably hear this a billion times a minute (slight over exaggeration hehe :p) but I'm really panicking that I've eaten too much..
Posted a food diary on here and when I look back at it I can't help but think sheesh Siobhan.. slow it down.

Anyone else feel the same? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
Just trust the plan - if what you're eating is free, HE portion or within syn allowance then you are doing just fine - and if you ever doubt it go and spend 5mins looking at the before and after photos above - they truely are all the proof you could ever need!

Relax and enjoy the plan xxx

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
Sorry - I just saw your stats - you don't need to look at the photos, you're already doing it for yourself, you are the proof that it works!!!!

Gemmalina

S: 15st8lb C: 13st12.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 1st9.5lb(10.78%)
eddiesmum2002 said:
Hey guys,

Probably hear this a billion times a minute (slight over exaggeration hehe :p) but I'm really panicking that I've eaten too much..
Posted a food diary on here and when I look back at it I can't help but think sheesh Siobhan.. slow it down.

Anyone else feel the same? xx
Hey eddiesmum

I feel exactly the same as you. My WI is tomorrow evening and will be my second one (excluding the one when you join). I had a great loss last week and yet am still anxious about tomorrow (felt exactly the same last week). I can't get my head around eating so much and loosing weight. I think the key is that you are eating lots, but its the right stuff. All I can say is, my first week was a huge success so I have to just trust in that. What have we got to loose by just going with it and see what happens?