Really hope I can stay on plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarahlou89, 24 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarahlou89

Sarahlou89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I work in a fast food restaraunt and up to now its been VERY easy to refuse my free food allowance as i aint a big fan of the food.

Well any way recieved a text of my manager informing me they now have the cheese dippers back on the menu and now means i can take advantage of my allowance. This is the only thing on the menu i like..well actually i love them.

Really hope I can say no to them over the weekend..Hope my willpower doesn't crumble :(

Think it is the first time since i started the plan that i have been scared about been able to say no :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Ooh tough one for you! Do you know how many syns they have so you could maybe have a couple or is it the sort of thing that once you start you won't be able to stop?!

4. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    mmmm I love them too! I'd fall down at the mozzarella sticks and oh sweet chilli chicken deli.. mmmmm!

keep going hun, uve done soooo well so far! Ever time you reach for one just think of everything you have done so far and how amazingly you have done! If not.. syn it and give yourself a treat.. we all deserve one!! xxxx

5. Sarahlou89

Sarahlou89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have no idea of the syns at all lol, i know its going to be sooo hard lol.

6. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    cant find them on the sw site either :( I love them. You have done really well hon, there's no way I could cope if I had to work with food. Lucky for me, I work with clothes that dont often go above a 14 ;)

7. Sarahlou89

Sarahlou89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is pretty had tbh, especially on my break when everyone is tucking in to big macs and im stuck with my salad etc lol. But up to now i have resisted temptation lol.

Instead of staying in on my break i may just take a walk around the complex lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.