REALLY hungry today

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Meks, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi all,
    I have been on LLT for two weeks now and today I am really hungry.
    I wonder if it is because I spent most of yesterday gardening and doing more than I do usually. Just worried it may have knocked me out of ketosis or is it just that I've overdone it, or are there some days when I might feel hungry? Not sure if TOTM makes you more hungry? Perhaps not a good combination together? Am not going to have anything else but if I drink any more I will explode!!!! Any suggestions anyone? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Meks,

The only thing that will knock you out of ketosis is something you ingest. something you eat or drink...thats it. So gardening would not have kicked out out of K. You probably overdid, were feeling tired, and that when the chatter boxes see to talk the loudest.

Plan an early night tonight - have your packs, maybe a nice long soak in a hot tub and then off to bed. Thats what I find best medicine when the voices don;t quiet and the pangs don;t leave.

Hang in there - you will get through it - there is no need to give in. You are in charge of those darn voices!!! :D

xx

4. pandorasinbox

pandorasinbox Queen Geek

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Formerly LLT)
    How are you spacing out your packs? I find it helps hugely if I have one every four hours on the nose. I have mine at 9.30, 12.30, 4.30 and 8.30. I find it doesn't give my body any time to get hungry - especially not before bed!

5. TheRealMe

TheRealMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Body Coach SSS
    I'm doing the same - just half an hour earlier! (8, 12, 4 & 8). This was my fifth day and it has been a little better.

6. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I suspect it could be the dreaded TOTM I am the same just want food, food, good doesn't even matter what it is! Keeping busy is a good distraction, it will get easier xx

7. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks ladies. I am going to try and space my packs out a bit better. Think a lot of it is TOTM as today I feel really sick and don't fancy anything!! Our bodies are weird - well mine is!!!!
    Take care all and look forward to joining you all on our weight loss. xx

8. Maddie381

Maddie381 Full Member

I can totally understand what you mean. I have had the same problem the last few days. It is now passing and I feel that I am getting back to normal xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.