• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

REALLY hungry today

Meks

Hi all,
I have been on LLT for two weeks now and today I am really hungry.
I wonder if it is because I spent most of yesterday gardening and doing more than I do usually. Just worried it may have knocked me out of ketosis or is it just that I've overdone it, or are there some days when I might feel hungry? Not sure if TOTM makes you more hungry? Perhaps not a good combination together? Am not going to have anything else but if I drink any more I will explode!!!! Any suggestions anyone? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Meks,

The only thing that will knock you out of ketosis is something you ingest. something you eat or drink...thats it. So gardening would not have kicked out out of K. You probably overdid, were feeling tired, and that when the chatter boxes see to talk the loudest.

Plan an early night tonight - have your packs, maybe a nice long soak in a hot tub and then off to bed. Thats what I find best medicine when the voices don;t quiet and the pangs don;t leave.

Hang in there - you will get through it - there is no need to give in. You are in charge of those darn voices!!! :D

xx

How are you spacing out your packs? I find it helps hugely if I have one every four hours on the nose. I have mine at 9.30, 12.30, 4.30 and 8.30. I find it doesn't give my body any time to get hungry - especially not before bed!

pandorasinbox said:
How are you spacing out your packs? I find it helps hugely if I have one every four hours on the nose. I have mine at 9.30, 12.30, 4.30 and 8.30. I find it doesn't give my body any time to get hungry - especially not before bed!
I'm doing the same - just half an hour earlier! (8, 12, 4 & 8). This was my fifth day and it has been a little better.

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
I suspect it could be the dreaded TOTM I am the same just want food, food, good doesn't even matter what it is! Keeping busy is a good distraction, it will get easier xx

Meks

Thanks ladies. I am going to try and space my packs out a bit better. Think a lot of it is TOTM as today I feel really sick and don't fancy anything!! Our bodies are weird - well mine is!!!!
Take care all and look forward to joining you all on our weight loss. xx