Really proud of myself today!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I'm really proud of myself today, I've made all my meals from scratch!
Bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, butternut squash curry with rice (first time!) and chicken stuffed with quark, wrapped in bacon with Slimming World chips. And only had 7 syns so far, 4 Scan Bran (1/2 each) and a WW chocolate cake (5 syns).
I can't believe I used to think making stuff from scratch was more hassle than it was worth! Yummy stuff!

Well done!

You sound really focused - and i think being able to make dishes up from scratch allows you to eat so many different things and become imaginitive - even when your cupboards are bare! I also think why waste syns on Jarred sauces when you cna make your own syn free versions that taste far better!

Tonight i made Lamb Biryani from scratch, the other night we had stuffed aubergines and peppers (stuffed with quark, bacon and chives) topped with sliced tomatoes and feta cheese. On Tuesday night i made a syb free Carbonara and it was the most delicious Carbonara i've ever had - you'd never think it was syn free and tasted better than any restaurant!!

I'm stuffed and in my mind I've been the naughtiest dieter in the world, it feels like I've really indulged myself but all my meals were free! SW forever! lol

Well done, I made a quiche from scratch today and it took hardly any time and it was really nice, and so much cheaper than a bought quiche too. X

Back