Really proud of myself today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by sugar_lipswales, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really proud of myself today, I've made all my meals from scratch!
    Bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, butternut squash curry with rice (first time!) and chicken stuffed with quark, wrapped in bacon with Slimming World chips. And only had 7 syns so far, 4 Scan Bran (1/2 each) and a WW chocolate cake (5 syns).
    I can't believe I used to think making stuff from scratch was more hassle than it was worth! Yummy stuff!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done!

You sound really focused - and i think being able to make dishes up from scratch allows you to eat so many different things and become imaginitive - even when your cupboards are bare! I also think why waste syns on Jarred sauces when you cna make your own syn free versions that taste far better!

Tonight i made Lamb Biryani from scratch, the other night we had stuffed aubergines and peppers (stuffed with quark, bacon and chives) topped with sliced tomatoes and feta cheese. On Tuesday night i made a syb free Carbonara and it was the most delicious Carbonara i've ever had - you'd never think it was syn free and tasted better than any restaurant!!

4. sugar_lipswales

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm stuffed and in my mind I've been the naughtiest dieter in the world, it feels like I've really indulged myself but all my meals were free! SW forever! lol

5. sugar_lipswales

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, that gives me an idea, stuffed peppers! Mmmmm!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done, I made a quiche from scratch today and it took hardly any time and it was really nice, and so much cheaper than a bought quiche too. X

7. sugar_lipswales

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm so stuffed too! I've only had 7 syns today and I couldn't possibly eat another bite!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.