really puzzling discovery

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
For those of you on SS+ or 810 I have a question. I posted this in the 100% but should have posted here:

OK, so I'm doing SS+ meal... 3 packs of cd, my protein and 2tbsp of veggies... I added up the calories on my fitday - basically, no matter how i turn it, it comes out over 800 cals.. So i computed the values for 810 - same thing, it comes out over 1000 cals. So what is the deal??

Did you put the weight in for protein? Also cooking style, obvs fried chicken is more than grilled? Other than that can't think why?!

everything is grilled!! weigh everything to the book... just surprised when you input it in a calorie calculator, it comes out between 790 and 850!!

Yeah - some combos of food are about 750 some are closer to 1000 (eg the chickpeas) - depends on if you have bars, if you have all the milk etc - don't sweat it - it's all based on Glycemic Index stuff really - it's not exact - it's more about making sure you get the protein you need and providing options for veggies.

Yeah - some combos of food are about 750 some are closer to 1000 (eg the chickpeas) - depends on if you have bars, if you have all the milk etc - don't sweat it - it's all based on Glycemic Index stuff really - it's not exact - it's more about making sure you get the protein you need and providing options for veggies.

Just as long as it evens out in the end!! based on my BMR, with the exercise.. even eating 900-1000 cals has me with a daily calorie deficit of around 2000 cals a day.. approx 3.5lbs, which i need to see reflected on the scales real soon lest i go crazy!

Back