Extra Easy Really really annoyed with myself!

Siobhmrk4

Ok, so far I have lost 2stone and 4lbs with slimming world. I love the plan and I was doing so well on it! Just before easter I was only 6lbs away from my target. Basically for the last two weeks I completely fell off the plan and ate what I wanted. I stuffed my face and I can tell that ive put on at least 5-6lbs. Im getting weighed tonight. I am so mad with myself. Why did I just sabotage myself when I was so close to my target? :-(

Draw a line under it hun I've been same last 2 weeks not even been to group :( I'm going back tomorrow hoping I'm going to get back on track xxx

Just go to group as normal, make sure you stay as well! If you're that close you'll find the motivation somewhere? Have you got this months magazine? I found the stories in it really inspiring and helped me stick to the plan over Easter

See it as a boost. You have had some time off and now you can get back on it with a vengeance. I'm sure you will be back on the saddle in no time x

Awe don't be so hard on yourself. You have did brilliantly and recognized where you have went wrong. We have all did it and it can be hard to refocus but you can. Good luck for tonight x

It's SO easy to let ourselves slacken off a bit. Sometimes that ok as long as you get straight back on plan. I've done it so many times where I've had a "day off" & it's turned into a week. And the lb's can go back on fast :(

Just remember how you're feeling right now. And vow to get back into it TODAY & reach target with no more blips.

Thank you everyone. I started having the odd sneaky bar of chocolate and becoz I was close to target it didnt damage my weight loss so I thought I could get away with it and it became more frequent. Thats when the trouble started. I am still so mad with myself, but from reading everyones post here I can see how I can use this blip to my advantage. Im back on track today! Thanks everyone for the support, I needed to vent my frustration! I'll post my gain when I get back from wi and work from there :)

Siobhmrk4 said:
6lbs gained :(

Oh well 12lbs to target now!

That 6lbs will come off as fast as it went on x. Good luck getting to target hun xx

6lbs gained :(

Oh well 12lbs to target now!

That will soon come off hun i did the same had 2 weeks off completely fell off wagon and gained 7 and half pounds :eek: went back on track and following week lost 6 and half! so it will come off alot of it may be water rentention :D xx

I did exactly the same. For two weeks things like scone, odd pizza etc didn't seem to effect weight loss. So this week lost it completely. Take aways, bad choices when eating out and stuffing choc down my face like no tomorrow. So have 3.5 gain.this week. So trying to clamber back on the wagon. For some reason i stopped having brekkie and this seems to increase my night time eating so back on the brekkie too

That will soon come off hun i did the same had 2 weeks off completely fell off wagon and gained 7 and half pounds :eek: went back on track and following week lost 6 and half! so it will come off alot of it may be water rentention :D xx

Congrats on getting most of it off again the next week. Im hoping for something similar next week. And praying your right about the water retention lol.

Thanks everyone, second day back on track and feeling less bloated :)

Ok so after last weeks meltdown I got back on plan big time! 10syns a day, lots of fruit and lots of water. Weighed myself yesterday in boots and I have lost 5lbs in ten days. Delighted. 7lbs to target now :)

Well done, you must be really pleased. It's hard starting again but you have got over the worst of it... Fingers crossed it doesn't take long to get to target xxxx

Well done getting back on it! I have been the same over the past week. Just lost focus. Was so annoyed with myself yet still kept stuffing choc!! I hope I can turn things around like you did x

Thanks everyone. Thanks to all the support on MiniMins I turned it around. Feeling very positive now that I have the end in sight :)

Well done for getting back on track - and for doing so well up to now! Good luck for getting to target, not far to go now! x

Back