really really struggling & rant

bessie84

Silver Member
:cry:really struggling last couple of days. just want to eat. soooo tired and really want to eat a meal to feel full and satisfied.

struggling to drink the shakes lately too, altho im having 3 a day and not missing them, im leaving half it cos i simply cant stomach them.

rant - im also very peed off with doing the cooking n cleaning for food i havent even eaten. sooooooo drained. i get support but just not help (if that makes sense) really need a break.

another 4 weeks on lipotrim before re-feed (depending what my fertility consultant says 5th march) i cant even imagine how im going to get to 5th march at all. i'll have either caved or dropped dead from starvation.

just need a hug n sleep i reckon. xxxx:4633:

Aww Bessie I know how u feel I'm so Hungary at the moment been trying to convince myself that I can make it to the 5th of march if I just have one meal today..I Also understand wot ur saying about the cooking and cleaning its all I seem to do..and I've started to gag with my shakes as there so creamy,I haven't managed my water as its making me feel sick on an empty stomach n cold...sorry to moan along with u I just want u to know ur not alone...u can do this hun 27 days to go if it helps cross them off the calendar just keep telling ur self why ur doing this..I totally sympathise with u as I'm in the same boat..big hug and fingers crossed 2morrow will b another day (this is everything I tell myself everyday) xxxxx

You're not alone Bessie. Believe me there is no person alive who is lazier than my OH. I cook different meals for my kids and him and even though i am not eating he still sits and waits for his food with no offers of help!!
It made me really angry but now i just think well at least it's him putting weight on not me.
Regarding your shakes, you MUST try and finish them or you wont get the nutrition you need from them.
A lot of people who struggle have said they find it easier using a straw, just an idea for you xx

Aww, Bess. *big hugs*
Everybody is behind you and we know how hard it is. Have you tried making them up as a mousse or as different things at all? It can really help with a variety. Not sure if you've got the flapjacks but when you get them it makes it so much easier as they taste really good (comparative to the shakes) and are perfect with a cup of black coffee or black tea. (And if you're really good with measuring, half a vanilla sachet to a black coffee to half a flapjack for a coffee and biscuit like thing)
Just keep at it, you'll make it xxxxxx

Helen you are doing so well don't give up I almost broke it on Sunday but didn't
It really will be worth it and all the housework will help to contribute to the weight
loss
A rant always helps ! X

aaaww thanks you peoples. may give the flap jacks a try this week.

i have only 6 shakes left. (weigh in friday) i only have 4 strawberry left and 2 soups. im gagging at the thought already.

is it just me or does the strawberry shake go off right quick?

thank you peoples. hopefully today is a better. hope your all ok xxxxx

Back