Really Starting To Appreciate Food More

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by _Razorbladelove_, 21 May 2007 Social URL.

1. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im really starting to appreciate food more! I have been on AAM since last week, and i have really enjoyed doing it :D, i actually have been feeling abit full after i have something. Before i started CD i just used to eat anything and still feel hungry lol But since doing AAM i now know its not about just eating crap and wolfing it down quickly. I am actually enjoying what i have been eating, even though its only greens and whites lol

:eat:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    my last day of AAM today and i know just what you mean, felt great to be eating and even though such small portions felt so full afterwards... was heaven :D

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I loved doing AAM last week, but it made me sooooooooooo hungry :(

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I will be on AAM week from staurday and i am nervous about it. I hope it doesnt make me hungry. I am just going to stick to fish and chicken with some greens. I am not going nowhere near any cheese because i know i will want more. I cant wait to taste cucumber again, mmm.

Well done for getting through the week well :)

xx

6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    I am in my first AAM week too.

I found the first day really odd - it was just so weird to be eating again. I really enjoyed my meal the next day and even had to stop for 10 minutes half way through because I felt so full.

When I look forward to the portions on the 790 plan I am wondering how I will ever eat all of that!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.