Really struggling on day 3!

Kitz909

Im on my third full day of Slim and Save!
I've woken up this morning feeling so hungry! I think Im going to really struggle today!

Does anyone have any tips to help me battle through?

Im having 1 bar and 2 shakes a day at the moment! Do you find it easier doing one bar or should I stick to the three shakes?

Thank you ,

Amy x

Hi, I'm no expert but I find day 3 a killer. It is definitely the hardest day. If you can persevere then from day4 onwards it becomes easier- but only if you stick to it 100%. I'm on another restart so should take my own advice!

Hi Amy are you following Simplicity or Lifestyle? With Simplicity you MUST have 4 packs, and Lifestyle 3 packs and a low carb meal. You can also bulk up your meal packs with zero noodles (unlimited) and 200g veg. Also make sure you drink TONS of water. I'm drinking at least 6 pints a day as well as the water in my packs.

Also join the closed Facebook group - I've found so many tips and recipes to make your packs more interesting on there!

It will get better around day 4-6 promise! Good luck! x

As others have said, loads of water. Space out your pack and if you end up with more day than packs go to bed really early! Sometimes bars make me hungrier but I'm on day 4 and had them on 2 and 3. I wouldn't worry if it helps.

Also keeping a positive attitude. Don't think about what you can't have but write a list of what you're going to gain.

Good luck.

It's helped me....I'm on day 3 today and am definitely feeling stronger hunger pangs and much earlier today!
But I know this works from when I did it before and I just need to keep focused :) xxx

Back