• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really struggling today

S: 14st8.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st8.0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Awww :-( try to do something to take your mind off it, read a book, have a bath, pamper yourself. You've done so so well you can go all the way, just get through today and I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow xx

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
S: 15st4lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st13lb(25.7%)
I know how u feel!!! I hav so many of those days!!! Thankfully im not bad today so i can speak logically and tell u it'll pass. Run a rice bath and go to bed early. Keep drinking lots of water but really theres nothing u can do. U'll feel better soon. Dont let it annoy ya. Maybe go online and look at lovely close that'll suit u when ur at goal as a motivator. Xxxx best of luck, and remember; it'll pass.

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Come on Missy, don't get down!
You've got to turn your life around..
Get off your ar*e, and take control.....
You're already a third of the way to goal!!

You can do it and you WILL do it x x x

I'm sorry you feel so poorly. Well done for posting on here, it's a good way to realise how many people believe in you. It is hard sometimes to see how well we are doing - and if you are feeling low it gets harder. However you are not alone and you know we are all cheering for you. It might be an idea to have a warm bath and an early night - time to recharge your batteries. Take care xxx.

Thanks everyone for the msgs, i went to b&q to keep my mind of it.. but on the way home was stuck in the middle in a car full of family having a kfc drive thru. Smells nearly killed me!

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
Hey hun, sorry you've had such a rotten time of it today :( I hope the moment has passed a little, and if not, get yourself off to bed now, and tomorrow is a new day :) You are doing so well. Keep going. This hard stage will pass ((hugs)) xx

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
Thanks everyone for the msgs, i went to b&q to keep my mind of it.. but on the way home was stuck in the middle in a car full of family having a kfc drive thru. Smells nearly killed me!
You've got BBQ weather where you are? And, yeah, I'm sure that took your mind off of food??

S: 15st0lb C: 14st8lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.86%)
How are you today Missy 3?

I know the feeling sweetie. Ive been so up n down but with almost a stone off i know its worth it.
I put on newish skinny (fat lol) jeans i got a few weeks ago n they are baggy around my bottom so im delighted :)

You've got BBQ weather where you are? And, yeah, I'm sure that took your mind off of food??
b and q, not bbq lol, that woulda killed me! rain was pouring down last night.

How are you today Missy 3?

I know the feeling sweetie. Ive been so up n down but with almost a stone off i know its worth it.
I put on newish skinny (fat lol) jeans i got a few weeks ago n they are baggy around my bottom so im delighted :)
I've got over the worst i think, went to bed and had a little cry. feeling better now

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Glad you are feeling better hun (((( big hug))))) x x