Really struggling tonight....night before first WI

cloudedskies

:(:(

I'm really really struggling today. Tea is in the oven and I'll be 325 cals ish over my usual 1500 once ive eaten. I guess thats cause Ive had 2 glasses of wine.

I already know I am going to be disappointed on the scales tomorrow, as I have seen 12st 13.6 every morning since Saturday last week, (I was 13st 3 on fri WI) and I highly suspect they will be higher now due to my eating and wine today! I am already gutted...Urgh.

Sorry to moan....sure my husband gets sick of me moaning.

:(

Hiya keep ur chin up its a journey not a race. Draw a line and start again tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont get worried about it! I only lost 1lb this week but Im not expecting it to fly off. You can have a bad week you just need to get back on it the next week. When you see results it'll spur you on~! And you never know. You might lose tomorrow! The amount of people I speak to who cheat and still lose is ridiculous! Stay positive! x

Well you only had one 'bad' day out of seven. Therefore you have six good days to make up for one 'blip'. Think of it in a positive light 'I ate well for six days this week'.

I kind of think weight is weird. Sometimes I'll only lose half a pound for a couple of weeks and then I'll lose four pounds the week after that and I won't really have done that much differently.

Also, don't guilt yourself for a tiny slip. Just know that you're making the right changes and doing the right things generally and see that as a positive.

And I'd maybe think about not weighing yourself everyday. If you'd weighed yourself last Friday and then showed 13.13 on this Friday, you'd be really pleased with the 3-4lb loss, right? Instead you've just stressed yourself out and made yourself feel (unnecessarily) guilty.

Good luck for the morning.

Thank you everyone :)

I was thinking about it last night, and although I was 350cals over my daily, I was still UNDER the 2000 I need to maintain, so not THAT bad really!

And I was rewarded with a 4.2lb loss this morning :)

Onwards and downwards!

Back