Really Struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Sabrina85, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Week 4, and I am really struggling. I got weighed on Thursday night and stayed the same. It was the TOTM, no excuse but I came off plan from Thur night - Sunday. :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
    I am really finding this diet difficult as every weekend I have some sort of social event which normally includes eating or drinking.

I really want to lose weight but I miss food so much. I feel like I'll be a disappointment if I come off the diet, but at the same time I think maybe I need to be on a diet where I can eat. Im thinking weight watchers and the gym?!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Why don't you move up a step or two? So you can include food? WW and SW are great but compared to a VLCD losses can be maddeningly slow. This is one of the problems of TFR diets - they ruin you for other plans! lol. The fast weight loss is addictive.

4. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im already on the 810 plan, so I do have a dinner every night. Im fine and really strict on the diet in the week, its just the damn weekends that make me go and ruin everything lol.

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

That happens to so many of us! If you think regular food and exercise might suit you better, then give WW a try. You can always come back to Cambridge if it doesn't work out. Good luck x

6. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Keep going! It'll be worth it!!

7. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Maybe you could do 810 during the week, and 1000 at weekends?

8. getweightoff85

getweightoff85 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS

Sorry to hear you're struggling hun, but well done for getting to week 4! i can never get past day 1, i have tried 5 times now over past 2 weeks and always end up eating by day 2. Back on 100% tomorrow so will see how it goes.

If you have made it to week 4 you obviously can do it babe, have more faith in yourself, and once the wieght starts falling off, you will be well chuffed that you stuck it out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.