Really struggling

babymumma2

I need to lose at least 2 stones and just can't get in the right frame of mind for it!!! What is wrong with me? :(

Nothing, you're human! But there may be a reason you're not in the right space- and trying to force yourself when it's not the right time and then feeling bad about yourself when you don't do it will just make you feel worse.

I wonder who says you need to lose two stones? Do you need to or want to? What would be better if you lost the weight? What's the advantage of staying as you are right now? How are you planning to lose weight- with a diet you enjoy or one which makes you feel hungry, cross and tired? What else is going on in your life right now which is taking your energy?

I'm not asking these questions expecting you to answer me, but they might be useful in asking yourself and taking some time to listen to whats going on for you right now. Starting any major life change feeling negative and useless probably won't make for any easy road.

Please be kind to yourself, I bet you wouldn't dream of turning round to a friend and saying "you need to lose two stone and you haven't, what's WRONG with you?!" . So don't be so hard on yourself x

Back