Really struggling :(((

nix192

Dont know why but really finding it hard the last few days. Ive lost 2 and a half stone so far:) but still have 3 and a half to go.Really need some moral support.

nix192 said:
Dont know why but really finding it hard the last few days. Ive lost 2 and a half stone so far:) but still have 3 and a half to go.Really need some moral support.

I am pretty much feeling the same except ive only lost 4lbs in 4 weeks... Just getting fed up with trying and one week losing then putting on or sts.

My advice would be to think how far you've come.. You must feel and look so diff after 2 and a half stone right? Look and compare then and now pics, really analyse and see how far you've come!

Remember those positive thoughts and how amazing it felt to get this far and think about how amazing its going go be when you hit goal. No amount of food will give you that feeling :)

Hi

i am similar. Have lost just over 2 and a half stone but still have a long way to go. Seems to be moving so slowly now. But have to remember how far we have come. Think we forget as we see ourselves every day. The other day I got my suit jacket out that I wore in may and just looked at how much I had lost and how huge the jacket looked on me. Made me feel much better :)

chin up, tomorrow is a new day :)

I'm struggling also. Just got back into it and halfway through the week the dreaded sore throat and cold strikes so now I am feeling very sorry for myself and am finding it hard to find much healthy stuff to eat without it hurting! Well done on your losses so far! xx

Back