Really Stupid Question

Sinead2005

Silver Member
was just thinking and i know that is a dangerous thing, but some evenings it is 8 or 9pm before i have my last shake:confused:

Is there a cut off time like should have it before 6pm or something?

Yeah I have had mine up until 11pm :D

yay!! yummm vanilla shake before bed lol

Thanks Debbie and Cheryl, and good to know it worked for you, i won't worry about it so much now. With all the water some days, i can't stomach the shake til later in the evening.

I enjoy having a chocolate shake with hot water blended before bed just like a lovely hot choccie drink :4635:

I hadn't even thought of asking that Ashley....I haven't tasted the chocolate or strawberry shakes yet Debbie.......i have just done a week of vanilla but have to admit, i am getting sick of them

I wasn't a fan of shakes in general....and decided when i started last week that vanilla would be the one that would be the easiest to swallow, i have it down to 9 mouthfuls now and about 10 seconds lol

but will get a few of the other ones and the soup tomorrow. I could do with a change now

I will get a mixture when I go later

i mentioned to the chemist that i felt like i was on countdown as she keeps them in plastic boxes stacked all together and i was saying, two from the top, 10 from the bottom etc

h x made me smile at the time lol

Hehe that's a good plan and look forward to the time we lose weight like Carol

I find that a straw is brilliant for the shakes. I only have choccy ones as they taste nicest for me but I drink them with a straw so I dont get the powder aftertaste :) works a treat!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

I find that a straw is brilliant for the shakes. I only have choccy ones as they taste nicest for me but I drink them with a straw so I dont get the powder aftertaste :) works a treat!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

oh i never thought of that, i just wanted to get them down asap

Did you try the straw Peggy?? i need to add straws to my shopping list lol

Back