Really Unlimited?

Hi - Just started last week, and am just eating my lunch at my desk of salad leaves and tomatoes and then i made some cous cous last night and added to it - a can of mexican mix beans (well rinsed), loads of roasted veg and a spoon ful of encona, to give it a kick. Aside from the Encona which is 1 syn per tablesoon my lunch seems syn free. My instructor said you could eat unlimited free food - but how much do you limit yourself to? I had a 870ml lunch box full of my mix with salad... but i feel like i am eating loads - not like i am on a diet!! What do you think? Am i having too much?

its quite simple - eat until you're full :) just comfortably full, dont keep eating until you're absolutely stuffed and uncomfortable, eat just enough that you feel full and satisfied and not like you want to snack.

if you cant eat it all and you have some left over, just wait until you feel hungry again :) if you're on the EE plan you need to have 1/3 of your plate/bowl filled with superfree which is most fruit and veggies, not sure on your beans? :confused: they're definitely free but im not 100% sure if they're superfree, but someone else might know, and you might have enough superfree without them!

i hope thats helpful for you and your lunch sounds yummy! ;) xx

Hi there! I think if this is a green day then its all free food? (although someone correct me if I'm wrong!!!!)
Although it's not good to eat so much you're uncomfortably full - i've always treated free food as unlimited on SW and it's never been a problem! good luck with your losses xx

Hi there! I think if this is a green day then its all free food? (although someone correct me if I'm wrong!!!!)
Although it's not good to eat so much you're uncomfortably full - i've always treated free food as unlimited on SW and it's never been a problem! good luck with your losses xx

ahhhh thats me being dozey!

sorry dotty, i just assumed that with you just starting the plan you would most likely be doing EE - completely missed the fact that its a meal better suited to green! ignore my ramblings about superfree, that's only if you're doing the EE plan xx

Back