really want to eat crisps, had a rubbish weekend

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by size 12 here i come, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. size 12 here i come

size 12 here i come Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    would a bag of crisps ruin the diet? would i have to start again as a newbie tomorrow if i eat them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes it would hun, and you would feel really low for doing it and beat yourself up. Drink a biiiig glass of water and remove yourself from them, the nasty blighters. x

4. size 12 here i come

Diet:
    lipotrim
    got them open next to me along side my glass of water. so tempted to just give up. hubby has shown no support today and i feel awful :(

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    pick em up and take them to the bin and throw them away, LT is just to expensive to cheat. Please throw them away, they are just not worth it. xx

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Let the lack of support make you stronger hun thats what i did!! Fi is right you will feel awful tomorrow! Have a glass of water and an early night xx

7. size 12 here i come

Diet:
    lipotrim
    they are in the bin, i dunno whats up with me tonight, not even hungry, i just want to eat for no reason, spose its what i used to do when angry and upset, hard to break it!

8. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep, and its breaking that comfort eating cycle while on LT what will get us through. Good luck hun xx

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun stick at it xx

10. size 12 here i come

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thankyou so much, i'm so glad i found this site or i never would of threw those away, i would of 'ate them cuz i'd opened them and didn't want to waste'

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    what a proper daft question of course it will do you know good at all now go to bed and I will speak to you tomorrow , in my office at 12 noon.

12. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You've done really well, it's one of the hardest things throwing away something like that, but You took control and dealt with the situation, you should be proud of yourself xx

13. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    yes you should now giz a crisp x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.