really want to start weight watchers

charleybabes

Silver Member
evening all..

ive been following the sw plan since last september. did quite good on it up to christmas and then since have totally lost all motivation and have put most of the weight back on

i think i need to follow a new plan to give myself a kick start and having followed weight watchers before i got married a few years ago and being successful on this i thought id give this a go

i know that the plan has changed since i followed it with propoints etc

so just wondered if you could tell me how many propoints i could have now, and what are your best tips for healthy weight loss on wieight watchers.. i am going on holiday in 10 weeks and am feeling so low about myself at the minute i really want to feel good about myself but instead i just feel like a blimp!

im female, 31, 5ft 5, 10 stone 10

charleybabes said:
evening all..

ive been following the sw plan since last september. did quite good on it up to christmas and then since have totally lost all motivation and have put most of the weight back on

i think i need to follow a new plan to give myself a kick start and having followed weight watchers before i got married a few years ago and being successful on this i thought id give this a go

i know that the plan has changed since i followed it with propoints etc

so just wondered if you could tell me how many propoints i could have now, and what are your best tips for healthy weight loss on wieight watchers.. i am going on holiday in 10 weeks and am feeling so low about myself at the minute i really want to feel good about myself but instead i just feel like a blimp!

im female, 31, 5ft 5, 10 stone 10

Hiya, sorry to hear you're feeling low. I know how you feel. You seem similar to my height and weight. Im on 26 pro points a day but you're best bet would be to join either a group or online and it's all get calculated for you. I'm doing the online one and it's brilliant. I have an app on my iPad and can track things whilst on the go. This forum is a great help too.

It's always nice to have a change and I really hope you feel fabulous on your holiday. Good luck xx

hi there

thanks for your encouraging words...well i joined a group last night and feel really positive about it!,,
im on 26 points, have been good so far today and feel this is going to be a good healthy living plan for me

well done for joining a class! ... how tall r u ?

Hi. I have come over from sw, just didn't work for me. We are pretty much the same, I am the same hight and 10st 7lb. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
Claire.

charleybabes said:
im 5'5,

have been following the plan since tuesday .. am enjoying it so far..i am in love with the WW wraps and crackers oh and the cakes!!!

I've got the crackers but not tried them yet!

Back