Really want to

slseager

I really want to try LL but feel its a bit expensive, but I'm at my wits end with my weight. Would you guys recommend LL? I just really don't know what to do

Thanks vanillalou - that's a good way of thinking about it actually. I hadn't looked at it from the point of that I'd be spending that money on food anyway. X

Hi,
I also look at it as divide the total by 28 packs and its less than a gourmet coffee or a sandwich each meal. Its so worth it for the losses you get.

if you're at your wits end then this is the diet for you. it works. it's easy and if you want to do it then you will.

In terms of money, I found I was much better off when I was doing it. No meals out. No bottles of wine. No snacks at petrol stations. And that's before I even think about how much I spent on my weekly shop!

another way to look at it, is can you put a price on your health? Your worth the investment each week in yourself, you work hard for your money and should put it towards getting fit, slimmer and healthy. If you have a family budget, yes its expensive, but if you sit down and add up the extras you might surprise yourself at how much you will save over the month xx

Hi, Got to agree with all the above comments well worth the money for fantastic results, i have been throwing money at ww and sw for years its not just the class fee but all the recipe books you never use and all the choc bars you buy and eat in one night cos they only have a couple of points or syns in them ,then when you get weighed you have lost half a pound. Wish i had been brave enough to start LL years ago, and the expense isnt forever. Give it a go you wont be disapointed. x

I would totally agree with you on that! I didn't find the weight loss on sw or ww was motivating, nor having a round of applause for losing half a pound. Didn't work for me on any level...but LLT is fantastic!

i would highly recommend LL. no other diet worked for me. i spent loads of money on their food ie WW and buying food for SW and was not seeing the level of result LL is giving me. i found it easy to slip out these other diets as their was no strict regiment so i didnt learn how to discipline myself. honestly every penny is worth doing LL if you want to lose the weight quickly, safely and forever!

Heya slseager,
I'm totally in the same boat as you. I have read so much about LL and think it sounds great, but the price does seem a lot. I'm only 21 and have a part time job due to studying, so all the money i earn will go on LL. I've got a initial assment meeting planned for the very begining of janruary. I think what everyones been saying in comparing WW and SW to LL is really true. I've tried SW and it was still pretty expensive and not as motivating. So i think i really do want to get onboard with the LL way, all you guys have done so amazing with your loses so far, i hope i can do as well as you all! emzyxxx

It's well worth the money to see the pounds melt away, the only other expense you have will be having to buy new clothes so often as you need smaller ones, but hey what a good feeling x

Back