Really wanted to eat

kellmo

Gold Member
Day 15, been feeling really cack all day and I got in and had a shake(missed dinner as I didn't feel so good). I felt much better but then had to make my children their tea, they only had beans on toast/sandwiches but MAN I could have murdered both meals. I had to say out loud 'just get through this one more hunger pang' and somehow I stepped away from the cheese/ham/bread and walked into the living room to write this.

I've not wanted food like that since day 3 :-(

Going to have a hot bath, some soup and relax with the girls.

Kellmo x

kellmo said:
Day 15, been feeling really cack all day and I got in and had a shake(missed dinner as I didn't feel so good). I felt much better but then had to make my children their tea, they only had beans on toast/sandwiches but MAN I could have murdered both meals. I had to say out loud 'just get through this one more hunger pang' and somehow I stepped away from the cheese/ham/bread and walked into the living room to write this.

I've not wanted food like that since day 3 :-(

Going to have a hot bath, some soup and relax with the girls.

Kellmo x

Know what you mean it's day two for me after holiday break and I wanna eat everything xxxx

Stay strong zx

I will. I kept looking at my horrible, enormous belly and knowing I have to do something. I work in a school, we break up in just over 4 weeks, I want to go back in September as a whole lot thinner me, in new clothes and everything!
I'm not hungry now, it DID pass as it always does, thank GOD for my iPhone and this forum!!!

i feel your pain! I cried like a petulant child last Friday because my OH had JP, peas and chicken kiev and i was soooooo fed up!! x

It's horrible isn't it Hayley? The worst thing is i need to feed my kids healthily so they still have homemade curries, spag Bol, fajitas, fresh fruit and yogurt with some treats :-(

In a proper sulk about things!!!
Petulant child or not!!! P.s. what's JP?

Im not sure how i'd cope doing this with children!! My OH did a homemade chilli last night, and had garlic bread.... i was all consumed!! its these little things though that make us stronger (thats what im trying to tell myself anyway!). glad to know its not just me who's not finding this whole thing a breeze, its blo*dy hard!!! but will be worth it.

JP = Jacket potato :) my most favourite thing in the whole world hahahaha!! x

Silly children wanting feeding 3x a bloody day!!!!
Don't they know Mummy's starving?!
My oh is doing his own low cal diet but he knows I struggle so even eats his low cal stuff away from me! We are spending on the Cwp but saving on lunches out and shopping too!

LOl @ the children, so inconsiderate of them!!

My oh goes to the gym twice a day and is mega fit so has to eat like a horse, id never see him if he tried to not eat in front of me lol!! we're defo saving by me doing this as we're not getting takeaways, not eating out, not drinking etc. saving the money to buy a new wardrobe hopefully!

Cor I couldnt manage with children either so god knows how you are!! feeling a bit better today its day three but Im sure im not in ketosis yet considering how much sugar and alcohol i consumed on holiday loool.

Hows everyone today?

Omg I just had a cookie and handful of crisps,I now feel like poop lol after my half stone loss in first week,does anyone know if it can take you out of ketosis?

I think because it's carbs you had it'll most likely take you out of ketosis!! I had something to eat today im on day 23 too as I was visiting our on an RE trip and it'd be seen as rude to refuse! But I made sure it was protein based which should keep you in ketosis! (which is how Atkins gets you there!)

:mad:Thought so,do you know how long it will take to get bk in to ketosis?I am so dissapointed in myself I've been doing Sooo well :( I am going to stick to this now damn sweets and crisps

It could be as long as it took you in the first place to get in ketosis... So 3/4 days! I just remember feeling so ill i vomited on day one thats the only thing stopping me going to the naughty cupboard!!

Aghgghh. I've just been shopping with my friend. We went to Marks and I needed water, stupidly I looked at all the food (oh my) and I made it so much harder than I needed to! All the food just looked so delicious, and not even the pizzas, crisps etc. I mean the fish, bread, chicken etc. I nearly caved but I didn't.
THEN we went to Tesco. Jeeeeeez, that was even worse. I bought some fish intending to eat it when I got home but I've just had a shake and I feel ok now. I'm on day 17, been 100%. Is this normal?

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Back