1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

really worried

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccaharrison89, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

slimming world
    Been off work for a week due to moving house and havent stuck to plan. I have ate everything and anything. Back to norm thurs when go back to work but worried going to stay off track.

Any ideas ? To het me motivated again . Cant even think what i was eating when was doing well coz completely off track
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

do you go to class ?? I have had a terrible week totally off plan and was going to skip tonight weigh in and get back on track tomorrow .. BUT , I know if i did that I would have at least another couple of days off plan , then it may turn into a week and it would be much worse ... so I am going to go tonight and face the damage , deciding this made me get back on plan yesterday , and more determined to have a fab couple of weeks now .
    So go to class , face the damage and move on :D You dont fail till you give up completelly :)
  4. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

slimming world
    No i dont go to class i do it on my own. And i am really proud i have lost stone and half. Had a really good day today, and i just keep tellim myself the i can ave my treats if i have so many good days
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.