really worth hanging on in there!.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by julieh, 20 February 2009 Social URL.

1. julieh

julieh Member

Hi just wanted to post this today as this time last week I was so deflated!! Had my 3rd weigh in and stayed the same! was so disheartened but kept going with the thoughts of if I am doing it right the weight has to come off!! It did, last nights weigh in and 8lbs lost on week 4, so I can't believe it 26lbs in 4 weeks!!! I am so chuffed and would really like to thank the kind people who posted me last week to encourage me to carry on, it works just got to hang on in there!! Bring on the summer so I can sit on the beach and feel good!!:)

biltsy and Sarette like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Fantastic, well done! xx

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats great! I know im bound to stall in next couple of weeks, so will have to keep on going too!

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done!! :) For digging in deep and believing :) 8lb is fantastic!! And just proves the scales talk rubbish to test us sometimes! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.