Reasons to be cheerful...

roundrachel

Silver Member
after an awful 6 months (redundancy, glandualr fever, break up from 16 year relationship, family bereavement etc) it's feels like things are finally getting on track.

Work's going well (although I'm still not appreciated!)

I've lost the 20lbs I wanted to on abstinence to get to my original goal (a la BL!) and am maintaining nicely.

I've made plans to go to a lovely house in Wales over christmas with all my single friends (I usually hate xmas and I'm actually looking forward to it)

I'm getting my braces fitted next month to fix my teeth...last part of my transformation

I'm exercising, pain free, at least 5 times a week

I've bought some real bargains in charity shops/on ebay and feel great

I feel my eating is FINALLY under control and am enjoying cooking healthy food for myself...and seeing friends enjoy the cakes I bake for them!

All in all life's pretty good. You were all right when you told me things would improve. Thank you xxx

Hi Rachel
You sound like you have had an awful year yet you are still so strong!
Well done you and you look fantastic!!!
Milli x

Fabulous RR, it's great to hear things have picked up for you, you had a real rough time as of late and deserve all good things and more! :)

Well done for maintaining too; after all, that's the harder part!

Lovely, posative post Rachel! Glad things are looking good for you and good luck with the braces. I never regret any penny I spent on mine!!!

RR what a lovely post - really glad things are going great for you
daisy x

Rachel - you deserve every bit of your success. Congratulations - and enjoy!

Lovely, posative post Rachel! Glad things are looking good for you and good luck with the braces. I never regret any penny I spent on mine!!!

Don't have to pay for mine as I'm having to have jaw surgery too and it all comes on the NHS! I've had to wait two years to get treatment started but can spend the money on my new wardrobe instead!!

Feels good to feel this good. Back to the confidence levels I had when I finished LL :)

I'm so pleased for you Rachel. I know you've had a tough time.
One thingis certain in life
"Nothing stays the same forever"

Youve done so well
remained so strong
i wish you the best now and for the future RR

Back