• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rebecca Wheatley on TV now!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
Oh pants I forgot to sky+ it!! I think she followed SW but not 100% sure

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Rebecca Wheatley
I see the actress Rebecca Wheatley has successfully lost 12 stone through Slimming World and exercise. I once saw her at the theatre and she didn't move around the stage with ease. There is a clip of her on Amazon and I can't believe this is the same person, she even says some people might not recognise her! What an amazing transformation and a great advert for Slimming World!!!

Janey posted the above
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/27793-rebecca-wheatley.html

She looked wonderful on This Morning show and at the end she mentioned how she has a new exercise DVD out that includes her diet plan. Here is a link to a short video about it.

Amazon.co.uk: The New Me Workout [2007]: DVD: Rebecca Wheatley

Opeyx

S: 230lb C: 161lb G: 185lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 69lb(30%)
she looks fab but i read about 3 reviews about it and they say her dvd is fantastic if your a bigginer but not if your not x

Having remembered her from Casualty/holby City can't remember which one i could hardly believe it was the same person. she looked as though she had never been overweight and defin didn't look 40

Irene xx

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Missed her on This Morning but did see her on Loose Women a couple of months ago and she really does look fantastic - a completely different person.

I love stories like this...genuinely larger people who have lost weight like her and Natalie Cassidy. The skinny minny's who just tone up don't really inspire me as much...not sure why!!! ;) :D