Rebecca's CD diary!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi, I've been on ss+ almost 8 weeks and have lost 24lbs so far which I'm so pleased about! I have my 8th WI tomorrow morning and am pretty nervous! I'm never 100% which I get really annoyed with myself about! I always give into temptation even if it's 1 square of chocolate or 1 pancake! I feel so much better having lost this weight but ive still got around 1st 7lbs to 2st to go so really want it off!
I'll update u tomorrow with my loss
Wish me luck :))))

Best of luck for weigh in :) your pictures of evidence to say u have done so well.

I'm here to support u hun, after the food I ate last night I need to do better now.

Danii x

Best of luck with the weigh in today. You have done really well !!
k x

Thanx ladies, am nervous lol! Have been up all night with my baby! For some reason she thought it was playtime at 1.15am! Said no its bedtime and she screamed for an hours! Ended up downstairs playing until 3.15am the little bugger hehe! X

I only lost 3lbs this week! It's a loss but would of liked a bit more! Never mind, I'm firmly in ketosis so let's see what next week brings

Well done! That's a good loss considering you've not got too much to go.

3 lbs is smashing it all adds uP :) x

Thankyou!
Had an absolute crappy day today!! Had 1 tiny taste of chocolate and that was it! Went off the rails for the rest of the evening! So bloody annoyed with myself and feel bloated and fat! I don't know why I do it to myself! I want this so badly so I don't know why I have so many slip ups!
Uggghhh sorry I'm ranting and raving but I'm very annoyed with myself!
Back on track tomorrow for deffinate!
Gonna be so hard tho as our friends have invited us over for her birthday take away meal lol Chinese... My favourite! But I'm not having any! Gotta shift this last stone and a bit!

X

Thankyou!
Had an absolute crappy day today!! Had 1 tiny taste of chocolate and that was it! Went off the rails for the rest of the evening! So bloody annoyed with myself and feel bloated and fat! I don't know why I do it to myself! I want this so badly so I don't know why I have so many slip ups!
Uggghhh sorry I'm ranting and raving but I'm very annoyed with myself!
Back on track tomorrow for deffinate!
Gonna be so hard tho as our friends have invited us over for her birthday take away meal lol Chinese... My favourite! But I'm not having any! Gotta shift this last stone and a bit!

X
Why not make your fresh on Sunday with me lol ?? I had KFC last night :(

You could have the Chinese have an omelette mayb? Atleast you won't feel let out?

X

We all slip - we're only human after all. The key is to get right back on track and keep going. It's a journey, shorter than without CD, but still takes time!

Good luck with your dinner!

Been so naughty over the weekend! Nevermind I'm back on it from today, I get weighed Sunday so got a bit of time! I'm now going to print of some ransid photos and stick then round my house lol! Gonna be very strict from today as not long til my holidays!

Hope you had a good Monday and have restarted CD with a bang! :)

I did thankyou, back on track now and scales say 3lbs down already :)))
Was lookin for some fat pictures of me and come across this......

image-3207667037.jpg

ABSOLUTELY mortified!!!
I had just ha a baby but that's not the point! It's vile discusting and I never wanna look like that again!
This was me before I had my baby

image-1348877486.jpg

I will be like this again!
I'm glad I found this fat picture coz it's got me back on track again!

VILE!!!!!!!!!

Great that you found something to keep you motivated! I think with CD you have a very good shot of seeing the "before" you again before very long! :)

Yay I'm back on track since Monday this week! I haven't had nothing bad and have lost 3lbs in 3days! This has made my day big time!! 2 more lbs and I'm in te 10's! OMG I'm scared lol I'm scared to eat again :-(

Another great day today! Just had 2 boiled eggs, lettuce and cucumber! Bloody beautiful lol amazing what u find tasty when your so limited hehe!
Anyway, baby in bed, fiance at the gum, now it's me time :)
Gonna fill up on water and have an early night I think :)
Really looking forward to weigh in Sunday!
Would love to have lost 4lbs or more, I feel I've lost this week do far!!
Feeling good but still not happy with the way I look!
Cant work out why my jean size is still a size 14! I've lost 2st maybe over by now! Thought I would have dropped a jean size! Maybe the last 1st will make more of a difference!

Excellent!!!

Back