Rebecca's food diary - new so need all the help I can get!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by _becca_93_, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I started slimming world 10 days ago and in my first week I lost 3lbs and prior to this I lost 2stone 5lbs on my own.
    I thought it would help me to write down the food I have been eating starting a few days ago, if I am going wrong anywhere I would be grateful of any advice thanks :)

I WILL ALWAYS DO GREEN DAYS AS I AM A VEGETARIAN AND I DO NOT EAT FISH OR ANYTHING WHICH CONTAINS ANIMAL E.G GELATINE- I EAT DAIRY PRODUCTS LIKE EGG AND MILK THOUGH.

Friday
    Breakfast - one slice wholemeal bread HEB - cup of tea with skimmed milk from HEA
    Apple
    small amount of milk from HEA

Lunch
    Egg salad with radish, lettuice, cucumber, tomato and pepper. - small amount of syn free fat free vinigaret dressing

Dinner
    2 quorn sausages with greens - broccolli and cauliflower and small amount of polento
    Orange
    Cup of tea with milk from HEA
    Lots of water

Saturday

Breakfast
    I slice wholemeal toast HEB
    Cup of green tea
    Glass of milk as part of HEA
    Lunch
    potato salad with onion, beetroot, lettuice, grated carrot, tomato and radish with small amount of polento.

Dinner
    Jacket potato with grilled mushrooms and tomatos with small amount of weight watchers beans and small leafy green salad

Drank a cup of peppermint tea and 2 more cups of green tea as well as a normal cup of tea with milk from allowance

Sunday (07.06.09)

Breakfast
    Slice of wholemeal toast (HEB)
    Small glass of skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch
    WAS OUT so didnt really eat much lunch oops ...
    well I ate 2 small plums with a frube(40g) says on website this is one syn but if anyone knows different please let me know.

Dinner -
    Missed lunch so had large salad with potato and egg as well as lettuice, cucumber, mushroom, tomato, radish and cucumber with small amount of polento - adds flavour lol and is syn free on green :)
    Peach
    Banana
    Glass of tea with skimmed milk from allowance
    glass of green tea
    hmmm feels like I have eaten a lot today oops bet the scales show that.
    need to make sure I have a lunch tomorrow.

Last edited: 8 June 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Monday
    was out again today so did not have a proper lunch again

Breakfast
    one slice wholemeal ww bread part of HEB with glass of milk HEA and a peach

Lunch
    A plum, a peach and a alspen light cereal bar HEB

Dinner
    Homemade soup - carrot, onion and potato with a dash of caynene pepper.

Extras
    one frube - 1 syn i think?
    bananna
    cup of tea with milk from allowance HEA
    cup of green tea x 2
    apple

4. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Tuesday
    Breakfast
    1 slice wholemeal bread and a peach

Lunch
    plum and a small peach

Dinner
    2 small jacket potato with grilled tomato and mushrooms with small amount of weightwatchers spaghetti

Frube - one syn? please could someone let me know if a frube is one syn as in one place I am being told it is one syn and another i am bening told 9.

5. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Wednesday
    Breakfast one slice ww malted danish bread HEB glass of milk HEA

Lunch
    Egg salad, apple, half a banana, one ready salted walkers crisp

Dinner
    2 plain quorn sausages with some grilled mushrooms and tomatos with ww beans
    Frube
    Peach

Syns - one in the frube and dunno how many syns per crisp lol

weigh in this evening (thursday) only my second one and am hoping I have lost not gained as i have done lots of extra exercise too but not too sure if i will have lost but fingers crossed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.