Rebecca's food diary - new so need all the help I can get!

_becca_93_

Hi I started slimming world 10 days ago and in my first week I lost 3lbs and prior to this I lost 2stone 5lbs on my own.
I thought it would help me to write down the food I have been eating starting a few days ago, if I am going wrong anywhere I would be grateful of any advice thanks :)

I WILL ALWAYS DO GREEN DAYS AS I AM A VEGETARIAN AND I DO NOT EAT FISH OR ANYTHING WHICH CONTAINS ANIMAL E.G GELATINE- I EAT DAIRY PRODUCTS LIKE EGG AND MILK THOUGH.

Friday
Breakfast - one slice wholemeal bread HEB - cup of tea with skimmed milk from HEA
Apple
small amount of milk from HEA

Lunch
Egg salad with radish, lettuice, cucumber, tomato and pepper. - small amount of syn free fat free vinigaret dressing

Dinner
2 quorn sausages with greens - broccolli and cauliflower and small amount of polento
Orange
Cup of tea with milk from HEA
Lots of water

Saturday

Breakfast
I slice wholemeal toast HEB
Cup of green tea
Glass of milk as part of HEA
Lunch
potato salad with onion, beetroot, lettuice, grated carrot, tomato and radish with small amount of polento.

Dinner
Jacket potato with grilled mushrooms and tomatos with small amount of weight watchers beans and small leafy green salad

Drank a cup of peppermint tea and 2 more cups of green tea as well as a normal cup of tea with milk from allowance

Sunday (07.06.09)

Breakfast
Slice of wholemeal toast (HEB)
Small glass of skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch
WAS OUT so didnt really eat much lunch oops ...
well I ate 2 small plums with a frube(40g) says on website this is one syn but if anyone knows different please let me know.

Dinner -
Missed lunch so had large salad with potato and egg as well as lettuice, cucumber, mushroom, tomato, radish and cucumber with small amount of polento - adds flavour lol and is syn free on green :)
Peach
Banana
Glass of tea with skimmed milk from allowance
glass of green tea
hmmm feels like I have eaten a lot today oops bet the scales show that.
need to make sure I have a lunch tomorrow.

Last edited:
Monday
was out again today so did not have a proper lunch again

Breakfast
one slice wholemeal ww bread part of HEB with glass of milk HEA and a peach

Lunch
A plum, a peach and a alspen light cereal bar HEB

Dinner
Homemade soup - carrot, onion and potato with a dash of caynene pepper.

Extras
one frube - 1 syn i think?
bananna
cup of tea with milk from allowance HEA
cup of green tea x 2
apple

Tuesday
Breakfast
1 slice wholemeal bread and a peach

Lunch
plum and a small peach

Dinner
2 small jacket potato with grilled tomato and mushrooms with small amount of weightwatchers spaghetti

Frube - one syn? please could someone let me know if a frube is one syn as in one place I am being told it is one syn and another i am bening told 9.

Wednesday
Breakfast one slice ww malted danish bread HEB glass of milk HEA

Lunch
Egg salad, apple, half a banana, one ready salted walkers crisp

Dinner
2 plain quorn sausages with some grilled mushrooms and tomatos with ww beans
Frube
Peach

Syns - one in the frube and dunno how many syns per crisp lol

weigh in this evening (thursday) only my second one and am hoping I have lost not gained as i have done lots of extra exercise too but not too sure if i will have lost but fingers crossed.

Back