Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

RebekahR

Gold Member
Thought I would keep a detailed log over here, although will be keeping my S&S diary, Just a quick introduction :eek:

I have been on s&s since April now, and am using Juddd to slowly refeed. Will be slowly adding things out/taking things out and seeing how I get on really. I have lost just over 70lb, and am now 2 days in and 2lb down, so happy so far - have another 1st 7 ish to go...so hopefully will slowly get the rest off.

I am currently waiting for a breast reduction, I lost weight purely to have my op..so keeping my fingers crossed. I am currently an 8 bottom, 28L bra size. And ultimate goal for me is 8st or just under.

Hoping to stay low-moderate carbs. Will be training, am hoping to compete in my first bodybuilding competition next year, so starting to increase training and really my focus for food is the protein macro!!

Anyway... quick hellooo

Today is an Up day for me... so Friday DD

TTFN xxx

RebekahR said:
Thought I would keep a detailed log over here, although will be keeping my S&S diary, Just a quick introduction :eek:

I have been on s&s since April now, and am using Juddd to slowly refeed. Will be slowly adding things out/taking things out and seeing how I get on really. I have lost just over 70lb, and am now 2 days in and 2lb down, so happy so far - have another 1st 7 ish to go...so hopefully will slowly get the rest off.

I am currently waiting for a breast reduction, I lost weight purely to have my op..so keeping my fingers crossed. I am currently an 8 bottom, 28L bra size. And ultimate goal for me is 8st or just under.

Hoping to stay low-moderate carbs. Will be training, am hoping to compete in my first bodybuilding competition next year, so starting to increase training and really my focus for food is the protein macro!!

Anyway... quick hellooo

Today is an Up day for me... so Friday DD

TTFN xxx

Woohoo! Welcome to the dark side! Lol..
You have done so well, just that last little bit to beat!

Hey RebekahR glad to see you've made a JUDDD diary too. I was going to continue posting on my S&S diary but decided to just create a new one over here.

I have lost just over 70lb, and am now 2 days in and 2lb down, so happy so far - have another 1st 7 ish to go...so hopefully will slowly get the rest off.

Wow you have done absolutely amazing and well done on 2lb down in your first 2 days!

I look forward to seeing how you get on with your JUDDD refeed :) xx

Thanks lovelies :)

Day 3 refeed - DD

Got some new Morrison soup from their healthy range. Only 40p on trial - Apple, parsnip and lentil today (98cal)

Will have some s&s packs also

Holding around -2.5lb from start of refeed currently

Xx

Forgot can opener!! So stupid

Instead had
1/2 macoroni cheese (vlcd pack)
1/2 skinny latte
2 kids size clementine
Coke zero
Water

Got for later
Marks count on us desert
Protein powder

Quiet day today, off home at 4 ... Can't wait!!

Xxxxxx

Friday DD: 456 cals

Can't wait for Saturday up day LOL fish tomorrow, and mega protein tea. Lifting in the afternoon, gonna do a long session at gym

Having a cuppa tea and organic prunes before bed

Unsure to do Sunday down day, Monday is a down too... Or an inetween day... Any thoughts??

TTFN x

Thanks hunny, my shoulder and back pain is worse the smaller I am. Am having physio whilst I wait, got to ring the surgeon next Friday to see if funding is approved

Saturday up day Hurrah!

Will put things into mfp later. Gonna have fish and go train all afternoon, get a sauna afterwards

Make the most of more calories and increase the weights I'm lifting. Hopefully see those improving fast.

Another 1lb : refeed day 4 total -3.5

TTFN x

Last edited:
Hey Rebekah, great to see you over here! Massive well done for you weight loss so far and best of luck with the refeed (looks like its going great so far!).

Fingers crossed funding get approved :)

X

You've lost 4lbs after coming from a vlcd? That's fab =D. I'm sure we started s&s at the same time, eeek! You have done amazingly well. I wish I could have stuck with it, but the leg cramps were too much. You've gone down to a 28 too? You must be sooo tiny! x

Thanks hun

I could probably go smaller in the back if I went to have them altered. Just so uncomfy the backband too big and cup just about fits LOL

Lovely fish, sit for a bit then get off to gym :) Xx

Good day, will post final cals at bed time

Gym session & walk - 600 cals burnt

Circuits, punchbag, kettlebells (only a light one 12kg), more back training. Cable work etc. Hit my arms again with a little heavier weight

Relaxing place to myself until 11 or so. Food shopping on its way, actually not mega hungry today but need to refuel. Focus on protein and nutrient rich foods tomorrow

Xxx

Calorie check in
Saturday UD 1949 cals (burnt 619) -3.5lb

I've had big boobs all my life, am so used to them.. as uncomfy as they are don't let them stop me training!! Three bras and off I go! LOL

Unsure if today is gonna be an up or inbetween. Might just have what I want then check cals

Need protein to refuel, had scrambled eggs, will do a shake in a mo :)

Studying this morning, got exam in less than 2 weeks, wish I had booked more time off to study, half day one afternoon hit the library!!

TTFN x

Calorie check in
Saturday UD 1949 cals (burnt 619) -3.5lb
Sunday UD 1761 weight sts

Busy old day, super sore now from training

Having protein shake and a bowl of green beans for tea. Am stuffed!!

Looking forward to down day!!! Don't think I'll do double up again!!

Xxx

Xx

RebekahR said:
Busy old day, super sore now from training

Having protein shake and a bowl of green beans for tea. Am stuffed!!

Looking forward to down day!!! Don't think I'll do double up again!!

Xxx

Xx

Mm why no to double up? I have been doing ududud all the time until I get used to it, but I was thinking about next Friday Saturday doing 2 ups ? Does it make it too hard?

Just feel full and sick today. I look forward to the dd with the regular pattern!! Can't wait for tomorrow LOL

I will weigh Tuesday morning and keep that as the proper day.

Got my exam next Wednesday so may swap that to a ID want a drink and nice meal after!

Xxx

Back