Rebelled against the cause...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 23 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, my mum came to visit for a few days and boy did slimming world go out the window!! We were so naughty. She's a bad influence!!

We had lunch out twice. Pizza takeaway one evening. (I ate a whole pizza to myself. Normally I can't do that!). ice cream most days, milkshakes, bottle of wine, and some blackberry liquer.

So, i put on 2lbs, but lordy me it was worth it!!

In 17 weeks this is the first week I have put on weight, I feel like I should be feeling bad, but I enjoyed it too much!!

But don't worry ladies and gents, i'm not a lost cause. Back on the diet as from NOW!! :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_williams

miss_williams Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st2lb(-0.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    As long as you can get back on track that's great. It usually takes me a few weeks to get all the eating everything out of my system xx

4. Terrycb

Terrycb Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    SW Bodyoptimise online
    Wow Becca sounds like you had a great time! :D 2lb gain isn't bad for all that! Life's too short to not enjoy those times so as long as you get back on track now, I'm sure you'll be fine. ;)

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    go for it. At least you enjoyed it . Some of us have pigged out for no reason and not even tasted the syns. Still you know its over and back to work.Mind you ee is the most flexible healthy eating plan I ve found.:girlpower:

6. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Glad you enjoyed it, and you are back on plan now so those two lbs should be gone in no time.

7. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm hoping I can shift 3lbs this week to make up for it! if I walk to work every day and try and do at least 20 mins on the bike most days I might be able to do it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.