Recanati Tuna Mediterranean pasta salad EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MrsBabyCakes, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    Named in honour of my nans birth place ;)

Recanati Tuna Mediterranean pasta salad

Serves 2

crunchy salad
    baby plums
    cucumber
    grated carrots
    chunks of tuna
    Farfallalline pasta (Mini Pasta Bows)
    16 Black pitted olives (syned)
    Fat free dressing.

Served with 1/2 pot between the two of spicy cous cous served on the side (tesco syned).

Whole salad 2 syns. (cous cous and olives)

[​IMG]

I know its a bit early for salads but sometimes when I feel a bit blah cos of my M.E/CFS I can only cope with light food, so salads are something I am a big fan off.

I love putting this pasta in salad, I normally don't find salads filling enough, but this pasta is small and not to bulky they also do small shells as well (sainsburys). I have also added sliced lean bacon to this as well, and spring onions and sometimes sliced eggs ....yummm! :)

I would LOVE to know your salad idea's so I can add to my repertoire I would love some syn free cous cous recipes!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.