1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Recanati Tuna Mediterranean pasta salad EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MrsBabyCakes, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    Named in honour of my nans birth place ;)

Recanati Tuna Mediterranean pasta salad

Serves 2

crunchy salad
    baby plums
    grated carrots
    chunks of tuna
    Farfallalline pasta (Mini Pasta Bows)
    16 Black pitted olives (syned)
    Fat free dressing.

Served with 1/2 pot between the two of spicy cous cous served on the side (tesco syned).

Whole salad 2 syns. (cous cous and olives)

I know its a bit early for salads but sometimes when I feel a bit blah cos of my M.E/CFS I can only cope with light food, so salads are something I am a big fan off.

I love putting this pasta in salad, I normally don't find salads filling enough, but this pasta is small and not to bulky they also do small shells as well (sainsburys). I have also added sliced lean bacon to this as well, and spring onions and sometimes sliced eggs ....yummm! :)

I would LOVE to know your salad idea's so I can add to my repertoire I would love some syn free cous cous recipes!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.