Reccomended food for a bad tum?

Loser85

Gold Member
Had a sore stomach all day and dont feel like eating much. Thing is i have 26 pp left. Could i maybe just have toast after i finish work and dump the rest of the pp's? Wouldnt normally do this but i really dont fancy much at all :(

if i didnt feel well i would just dump them... but obv up to u

If you are not feeling well it can't be helped but if you can eat some toast it should help settle your tummy as it is much better than eating nothing...the main thing is to keep your fluid intake up and make sure you do not get dehydrated and get to bed early as there is a nasty cold/flu about and everyone seems to coming down with it.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Had my toast for tea and plenty of water to drink. My throats been quite scratchy since i came home from work so looks like it could all be linked. Oh well, just as a pre-emptive strike anyone know the pp's in cold and flu remedies?!

WW don't point medicines as your health is deemed more important. Hope you feel better soon x

I suffer from ibs a.d anything tummy related I find is relieved by peppermint tea 0pp but I would just take any medication and have what you think is suitable to eat. Hope you feel better soon x

Back