RECENT STARTERS

ajrere

Hi everyone,

This is week two for me, just wondered how everyone is inning exante so far? X

Good stuff, and well done all. This diet takes willpower, but the results will be worth it at the end. Xx

I'm just finishing 5 weeks TS! Feeling good, 2 weeks to go for me when I'll switch to WS or low carb in time for wedding season! Hoping to shift another 6lb in those 2 weeks. Maybe a little ambitious but you've for to aim high (or low!)

Keep up the good work guys

L xox

Loucille, your weight loss is awesome :) well done for TS for so long. Big encouragement for me. Xx

Thanks love. Had a few days of "is this worth it?" at the end of week 3 but I'm happily plodding along still! Keep going and you'll lose loads!

L xox

hey i'm on day 3 now and am no longer experiencing hunger pains. I can feel my stomach rumbling but i'm not hungry so that's fine with me. Finding it great reading so many inspirational stories on here, ie Loucille, well done! I'm really feeling positive and am more determined than ever to get down to my goal weight using Exante. How are you getting on Ajrere? x

Hi hollyadele,

Yeah it's great to be honest. Been going to he gym the past two days, so more than anything I am beginning to feel more confident. c

Day 3 for me. Struggled slightly this afternoon. My biggest issue is the wait between lunch and supper. I am an early eater, so it's also a bit scary to have no food from 5.30 onwards. Think I will split the packs.

A question? What happens if you do four packs SOME days, not all. Does it make a drastic difference? I am on Total....
Also, are you allowed two bars a day?

Look forward to reading your input. Thanks girls!

Mossy fern you can only have one bar a day as they contain quite a high carb content, think I am right in saying that, do u like coke zero? U can drink that to help fill that time gap or maybe have little chunks of your bar from time to time rather than eat it in one go as its quite a substantial bar. Good luck!! I'm just finishing week 4 and going onto high protein and low carb to lose a couple more pounds hopefully :)

Hey mossyfern, to be honest I am not sure what impact having four packs would have. But I agree about the bars, I think two would kick you out of ketosis because of the carbs. Not sure but maybe 4 packs might affect ketosis as well. Just guessing though. X

You'd probably get away with it once every few weeks as anything under 800kcal is still classed as a VLCD. Probably not worth it todo I regularly though.

L xox

Hey adjere
I'm now in week 2 of TS. Lost 8lbs in the first week (which included eating two meals on the weekend as I'm trying to keep it a secret to avoid all the negativity of VLCD's), so I'm happy. I can't believe it's already day 9 for me - where does the time go to? We just have to keep motivating each other, and stay focused on our goals, it will all be so worth it in the end! :)
I stay up very late, so have the same problem of getting out of bad night habits and not eating! I try and push my breakfast out to about 10am now, so have a shake at work. I can then manage a bar at abouto 2-3pm which then allows me to have soup at about 7-8pm, which really helps. The hunger pangs are gone now - I have the occasional tummy rumble but I'm convinced that's just my tummy shrinking! :)
Good luck girls
xxx

been doing exante since tuesday, felt horrible and weak yesterday but got through it. not feeling too bad now, weight is falling off pretty quickly too.

Hello i'm new :)

I'm on day 6 and feeling good, hit ketosis on day 3/4 so i'm past the hardest bit. I've done a VLCD before 3 and a half years ago (lighter life) so I am looking forward to the quick results. I Just need to work A LOT harder on the maintenance this time! It was going well originally until I met my partner.

As this is the 2nd time on a diet like this everyone around me is a lot more skeptical. Infact I was skeptical myself. However after a year of trying to loose weight on 'normal' diets I managed to PUT ON 3 stone. So I decided that I need a food rehab, and quickly. I can't face putting any more weight on.

So far I am pleased with the exante products. They are great value for money and taste similar to Lighter life which I was relieved about.

The weekends are the hardest, I hate not having a routine and I get so bored.

Good luck everyone!

Becky

Hello, today is the end of week 1 for me. The last week went well so I'm hoping the momentum continues. Lost 7lbs, hope to lose three more next week :)

Back