recipe required for white wine and cream sauce

smartie831

Hello, i'm trying to find a healthier recipe for a white wine and cream sauce..
I have thought about using creme fraiche.. Can anyone help?

What are you serving the sauce with ?

If, for example, it's with a chicken breast, just pan fry your chicken in frylight. Deglaze the pan with a little white wine, when it's syrupy, add a tablespoon of 3%fat creme fraiche et voila! Check the seasoning.

Cook chicken ( I always sweat an onion)with fry light to seal add white wine ( or if you want to make it SYN free use white wine vinegar and Splenda to your taste) herbs garlic mushrooms and a chicken stock place all in one pot (slow cooker is brill if your making ready night before use cooked chicken(Skin removed!) so everything in pot is cold and place pot in fridge place on stand and cook all day NO EFFORT!)?
When you get in to a lovely aroma and when ready to serve with steamed veg new pot or rice or alternatively a jacket potato add some 0% fat fromais frais or Greek yog(make sure it's not. boiling just hot!!--otherwise it will curdle?)and it's just as nice or add a little corn flour(you'd have to SYN it) mixed with a little milk to thicken and then add the last ingredient to taste and more seasoning and Splenda if needed I ALWAYS ADD 3-4 BAY LEAVES WHEN MAKING READY BUT REMEMBER TO REMOVE BEFORE THICKENING !
Good luck
Lol

As an extra to what I typed above, if it's for a steak, do as above, add some green peppercorns and a splash of brandy.

My obsession is diet philly especially the one with chives in it.

So cook your chicken as you would normally in the pan with fry light and onions then mix in some diet philly and white wine and you will be amazed about how creamy and how good it tastes. It is a regular in our household. Plus to make it taste even better add some bacon with all fat removed and it is amazing.

You could also do this in the slow cooker for even more taste or add broccoli to it or egg noodles.

The choice is yours!

Back