Recipe using Total 0%

Twinkletoes2008

I bought some Total 0% yesterday and it is disgusting to eat as yogurt (even with vanilla /fruit/chocolate added) so I need a recipe for something to use it in. Any ideas??

I find it very very nice with half a banana crushed into it. Try to get a banana that is perfectly or almost perfectly ripe, not green. Halve it, crush it with a fork very finely and pour it in 100g of total 0%. Stir well, cover with silver foil and let rest for the night in the fridge. In the morning it's lovely and sweet and only 1pp :)

My leader uses one tsp of honey in hers. She does F&H and total 0% is free for this plan, so she only counts 1pp of the honey. Of course my version is completely free for F&H!

i love total Greek yogurt, there's so many things u can do.
today i did a dessert; frozen mango with canderel,or honey, in a pan.then in layers with yogurt,on top i use strawberrys.Mmmm:D

The nutritional value on these is great. With zero grams of fat, one contain of the Fage 0% Greek Yogurt is only 90 calories and loaded with 15 grams of protein. The protein is great because it keeps me full and satisfied longer than regular yogurt.

* Honey and Walnuts
* Fruit of any kind with crunchy granola and raisins
* Peanut butter… (never try)
* Ground Flaxseeds and Bananas
* Cinnamon, Vanilla extract, and Stevia
* Mix with dry ranch mix dipping package for a low fat veggie dip
* Mix in with smoothies for a thicker/creamier texture that will keep you full longer
Other recipes to try out include low fat cucumber-dipping sauce, Cheesecake,Peanut Butter frosting,...

scousebrow said:
I sometimes mix a sachet of white options with it...Think it's about 3pps for a large amount (over 150g) . I sometimes add berries and a crushed meringue nest with the yoghurt and options. Its like an eton mess for low pps. I also use it when making a korma with Korma paste. Add after taking it off the heat. This is also low btw.

Was just going to post this! Lol I put it in smoothies about 3 tbsps to thicken them up

Back