Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Recipes 4 packs

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BlackRose, 17 October 2008 Social URL.

1. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. molly68

molly68 Full Member

They all sound so lovely. Unfortunatly my one mess about into the land of chocolate muffins ended in disaster. It was ming.

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I jut had a 'muffin'. Some of it was alright -some of it a bit not so nice but edible all the same and strangely filling. I had also separated some of the 'mix' and made a chocolate bar. It was alright for the first few nibbles but really sickening. I threw most of it (and it was tiny to start with) away.

Perhaps tomorrow I shall have some 'ice-cream' lol

5. molly68

molly68 Full Member

Cant wait for the next installment LOL My muffin took me about 4 hours to eat!

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    oooh I'd have well given up by then -fair play to ya! ;)

7. molly68

molly68 Full Member

I left it, then went back to it hours later. Cold. Desperation springs to mind :-D

8. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    oh yuk! :sign0137: i just tried the "chocolate bar" too- it's not good, it took a fair while to eat most of it, i ended up trying in vain to mix the rest with hot water to make a shake (it didnt work...!) will definately stick to my shakes and hot choco from now on....! :)

9. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes

LMAO!! I'd love to have seen the attempt to make the bar into a shake! PMSL -brilliant.

I made a 'muffin' again tonight and it came out better than last night so that was good. I was willing to put myself through it cus I really needed to chew on something. It actually came out muffin ish! I had it with coffee so I felt all naughty lol

I had strawberry 'ice-cream' for brunch (now that was nice), a mocha for tea and coffee and 'muffin' for supper - this diet ain't half bad lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.