Recipes 4 packs

They all sound so lovely. Unfortunatly my one mess about into the land of chocolate muffins ended in disaster. It was ming.

I jut had a 'muffin'. Some of it was alright -some of it a bit not so nice but edible all the same and strangely filling. I had also separated some of the 'mix' and made a chocolate bar. It was alright for the first few nibbles but really sickening. I threw most of it (and it was tiny to start with) away.

Perhaps tomorrow I shall have some 'ice-cream' lol

oooh I'd have well given up by then -fair play to ya! ;)

I had also separated some of the 'mix' and made a chocolate bar. It was alright for the first few nibbles but really sickening. I threw most of it (and it was tiny to start with) away.

oh yuk! :sign0137: i just tried the "chocolate bar" too- it's not good, it took a fair while to eat most of it, i ended up trying in vain to mix the rest with hot water to make a shake (it didnt work...!) will definately stick to my shakes and hot choco from now on....! :)

oh yuk! :sign0137: i just tried the "chocolate bar" too- it's not good, it took a fair while to eat most of it, i ended up trying in vain to mix the rest with hot water to make a shake (it didnt work...!) will definately stick to my shakes and hot choco from now on....! :)

LMAO!! I'd love to have seen the attempt to make the bar into a shake! PMSL -brilliant.

I made a 'muffin' again tonight and it came out better than last night so that was good. I was willing to put myself through it cus I really needed to chew on something. It actually came out muffin ish! I had it with coffee so I felt all naughty lol

I had strawberry 'ice-cream' for brunch (now that was nice), a mocha for tea and coffee and 'muffin' for supper - this diet ain't half bad lol

Back