Recipes for lipotrim products!

Peggysue

Silver Member
Ok - number 1 - yummy coffee - normal coffee with one tea spoon of vanilla shake.

Iced shake - make shake as normal add 4 cubes of ice and blend for a short time so ice pieces still in the shake.

More ideas please.....

Sound great!!
Shame we can only have 3 a day lol
x x x

Crisps

Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave – mine is 900 watts and I put them in for 1 min. If you wish you can shake some salt over them when they are finished.

I would be really reluctant to try this while 100% as it says to add black pepper, salt and tobasco, which are all things lipotrim say you should definitely not add! xxx

Aw I wasn't saying it was your fault hun I have seen the post before when I first started I just wanted to let people know in case they did it and got knocked out of ketosis =D xxx

These are some good ideas, I will keep an eye on this thread!

Please do!!
I also have the choc in the freezer as I type, may well keep 1 in there as reserve!!
x x x

MMmmm im liking these recipies, gunna give them ago,thanks for sharing :)

Thats ok hun! Ive just heated the strawberry shake in microwave for brekkie and it filled me up sooo much and tastes better ;) xxx

I had a hot vanilla shake the other night - can't believe I've never tried it before! It was like drinking runny custard - lovely... :)

That sound lush, will have to try it!!

x x x

Tried the biscuit - it's average. Worth a try. I cut it into bite sizes and had it with black coffee. Stuck a quarter of it in the freezer. Will try that later and let u know what that is like

They all sound delicious, but I am reluctant to try. I am wondering if anyone has ever checked the nutritional value of these dishes when cooked. Carbohydrate and calorie values often change with all foods once cooked/heated . (just a thought)

:)

Back