Recipes with beef mince

temo

Hi everyone,
Been doing Slimming World for about 3 weeks now and really started to enjoy cooking!
I buy the extra lean beef mince every week and usually make; spag bol, mince, chilli etc but I'm coming to the point where I'm started to get slightly bored with those! So what else could I make with mince?
Thanks!

Cottage pie? Meat balls? Homemade burgers? Pasties? (using hex b- weight watchers pitta instead of pastry), If you like donor kebab, there is a recipe for that using mince :) x

I don`t use mince as much as I did but have just tried this and really liked it.

Just cooked a basic savoury mince as follows.

I make for 1

I brown the mince ( about 85g) with the onion, add a tin of carrots cut up, 3 beef oxo cubes and a little water so it. don`t stick and a big squirt of tomato ketchup. . Then I add cuin to taste about 1/2 tsp first, & continue to cook for a little while. Don`t put too much water in and I don`t put tinned toms in, I like it a bit thicker.
I like it served on SW chips with maybe some cabbage on the side.

One of the girls calls it taco chips. She also puts in paprika and garlic It is just a different taste to any mince I have had before.

Generally if I am not having mince I have lots of chicken thighs.

Back