Recipes with the Foodpacks

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Yum, Yum, over the last 2 days I have tried 2 of the recipes with the food packs and wow, they were sooo much better than I was expecting. Made some crisps out of the tomato soup, very crispy and very yummy, and tonight made a savoury muffin out of the chicken soup - totally delish. It really was nice to add a bit of variety and something to crunch/chew on. My other fave is a cold "iced coffee" with the vanilla pack and cold coffee, and the hot version. Anyone else had any success with "cooking" with the foodpacks?

Jez
xx

The choc muffin is good,tried the crisps with sweet thai chilli, think i mixed it too thick as it was vile, and the soup for me are a no no. so as im having everything thing sweet i really fancy something savory, usually completly the other way!!

Have you tried the savoury broth? you can have up to 2 sachets a day and it is really fab?

Jez
xx

no i havent but ill have to give them a go, my sister has got a sample of them as she is starting LL next week, so i think i will have to try them, can you cook the crisps in the oven, or is it only the microwave???

The banana muffin is currently my fave and the Chocolate shake done hot with coffee is just delicious, mmm hot mocha lovely

I think its only the microwave... not too sure though. How is your week going Hadley, hope things are starting to get easier for you, you should be in ketosis by now and then you start feeling fab :) I will have to try the banana muffin pancras, just worried the colour will be totally offputting!!!

Jez
xx

yes im gonna try the banana muffin too ,with a cup of coffee, sounds good, week is going not to bad, but ive never wanted time to go so quickly, i want it to be 3-4 months on!!!

The weeks do seem to get faster and faster, my first week felt like forever, as did the 2 weeks prior to starting LL when I cut out my Carbs, and all I wanted to do is start already!!! Now I can't believe I am halfway through week 3!!!

Jez
xx

Back