Recommend a book for me.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I'm struggling to find something to read, I've finished all three of the Fifty Shades books and now I need something else to keep me occupied.

I like romance type books and crime/murder types. I read quickly so the more suggestions the better please. Looking forward to seeing what people recommend. Thanks :D

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Surfhunny said:
I'm struggling to find something to read, I've finished all three of the Fifty Shades books and now I need something else to keep me occupied.

I like romance type books and crime/murder types. I read quickly so the more suggestions the better please. Looking forward to seeing what people recommend. Thanks :D

Pauline quirk book is a good read.

James Patterson good. Have you read ps I love you?

Thank you, I've read the Pauline quirk one, it's great. I might try PS I love you, seen the film but never read the book.

Surfhunny said:
Thank you, I've read the Pauline quirk one, it's great. I might try PS I love you, seen the film but never read the book.

Book is amazing. She done where rainbows end which is good too. Dorothy koomson my best friends girl is another must if you haven't read. Either of those and Marian Keyes. All good :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Book is amazing. She done where rainbows end which is good too. Dorothy koomson my best friends girl is another must if you haven't read. Either of those and Marian Keyes. All good :) x

Also just read mum on the run which was good. And Adele parks good too. I like the chick lit x

Sorry I like to read lol.

Rkmriddell said:
Also just read mum on the run which was good. And Adele parks good too. I like the chick lit x

Sorry I like to read lol.

Found you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
Stalker..... :D mwah x

Never heard of that one? Who's the author? X

Rkmriddell said:
PMSL yeah right!!

;)

There's a book club thread on here, take a look there, lots of people post there & give recomendations. It's quite a popular thread, I'm sure you'll find some inspiration there;)

Happy Holidays said:
There's a book club thread on here, take a look there, lots of people post there & give recomendations. It's quite a popular thread, I'm sure you'll find some inspiration there;)

Aw brilliant thank you!!! I'll go and have a look :D

Have you read the Steig Larson trilogy - The Girl with the Dragon tattoo etc? Absolute genius. I watch the English film and I must say it was very good. The books are better tho

the twighlight saga
Confessions of a gp
Maid for the billionare and For love or legacy same author-romance books very good waiting new one in summer
Daddy
Stephen king's dark tower series

My favourite book is called Sweet Temptation. It's about a group of girls that meet through different circumstances and all go to slimming class together. It's quite amusing and has good ideas too (buying a charm bracelet then adding a charm for every half stone you've lost so you have a constant reminder with you of how far you've come (for example)).

Another great one is Twenties Girl. Think that ones by Sophie Kinsella? Brilliant!!

Give the vampire for hire books a try, check them out on amazon a bit of crime,vampires and some serious butt kicking :D

Back