• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recommend a workout DVD??

Which are the best workout DVD's in your opinion. Want to get one or two, but so many out there don't know which ones to go for :confused:

I like the idea of the dance ones as they look fun, but thought I'd ask everybody which ones they enjoy using.

I have a rowing machine but would be nice to be able to do a dvd too as the rowing machine gets boring, lol!

Thanks everybody!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have been looking for a couple of exercise DVD's myself.
Yesterday I found one called 'The lose weight workout with Mikyla Dodd' It has got really good reviews so Ive ordered that one.

tony7

I've been using Davina McCall's DVDs since January, four times a week. The workouts are at least 30mins long, and can be longer, and I find them easy to follow and effective. They are particularly keen on "interval" training where they keep your heart rate up by doing short aerobic intervals throughout the routine.

Also, I like these DVDs because the sessions are led by proper instructors, not Davina herself. And Davina is quite comical at 6am in the morning (when I'm working out!)

Cheers for the replies, will have a look around. Was thinking about the Davina ones as I like her, but didn't know if they were any good!

missg

I like the rosemary connelly salsercise one. Def didn't like the dirty dancing one.

Hope that helps :)